Author Topic: NBC to Air ‘Star-Studded’ Prime Time Fundraising Special for Ukraine  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC to Air ‘Star-Studded’ Prime Time Fundraising Special for Ukraine

Paul Bois 29 Jun 2022

NBC will be airing what it described as a “star-studded” special to raise money for Ukraine for the sake of “spreading awareness through the power of entertainment.”

Airing on Sunday at 7 p.m., the star-studded special, Ukraine: Answering the Call, will feature the likes of Kristen Bell, Alicia Keys, Brad Paisley, Julianne Moore, Rosie Perez, Jon Batiste, Brandi Carlile, Brian Cox, Vera Farmiga, Jeff Daniels, Lena Headey and Simu Liu.

It will also include remarks from Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky

https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/status/1541560163991097344

According to The Hill, a group of Broadway performers will also be joining the special for a rendition of “What the World Needs Now is Love.”

“During the broadcast, viewers will have the chance to help families impacted by the crisis in Ukraine by donating to the International Rescue Committee (IRC), an organization that helps people affected by humanitarian crises to survive, recover and rebuild their lives,” the network said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/29/nbc-to-air-star-studded-prime-time-special-for-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is this necessary, I mean the entire tax base of America has already been tapped for more money than Russia spends on defense in an entire year, where the heck is all the money going? I'm all for helping Ukraine but I want accountability, and there's the tiny issue of Americans struggling to get by while their, their children's, grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc., etc, futures are mortgaged with runaway spending.