Author Topic: BREAKING:Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, hit with 20 years for sex-trafficking teen g  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 28, 2022 2:39pm EDT
Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, hit with 20 years for sex-trafficking teen girls
Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted after trial in December
Rebecca Rosenberg
By Rebecca Rosenberg , Stephen Sorace , Marta Dhanis | Fox News

Ghislaine Maxwell was sentenced Tuesday to 20 years in prison for procuring teenage girls to be sexually abused by late financier Jeffrey Epstein after calling him a "manipulative, cunning and controlling man."

A jury found Maxwell guilty in December after a month-long trial of recruiting and grooming teenage girls for sexual encounters with her and Epstein between 1994 and 2004 at the late billionaire’s mansions and estates in Manhattan, New Mexico, Florida and the Virgin Islands.

Before the sentence was handed down, Maxwell addressed the court. "I believe that Jeffrey Epstein was a manipulative, cunning and controlling man who lived a profoundly compartmentalized life and filled all of those in his orbit," said Maxwell, 60, who wore blue prison scrubs. 

Epstein, a convicted pedophile, killed himself at 66 in his jail cell in 2019 while awaiting trial on a sex trafficking indictment.

Maxwell then turned and spoke directly to many of her victims who were seated in the gallery. "I am sorry for the pain that you experienced," she said. "I hope my conviction and harsh incarceration brings you closure."

Eight women submitted victim impact statements describing the sexual abuse they said they endured at the hands of Maxwell and Epstein.

Annie Farmer wrote in her written victim impact statement that she had tried her best to keep the "dark memory" of what occurred locked away, describing the abuse she said she suffered at the hands of Maxwell and Epstein as a "sickening feeling that makes you want to disappear."

She said that the long fight for justice has "felt like a black hole sucking in our precious time, energy and well-being" as she implored the judge to consider the appropriate prison sentence.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-confidante-hit-20-sex-trafficking-teen-girls
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Sex-trafficking to whom?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sex-trafficking to whom?

That, my friend, is what is known as a closely guarded secret.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ghislaine Maxwell, 60, is sentenced to 20 years in low security 'Club Fed' Danbury prison for sex trafficking and abusing girls with Jeffrey Epstein: Judge slams 'heinous and predatory' behavior that saw her prey on girls aged just 14

Ghislaine Maxwell, 60, has been sentenced to 20 years in jail after being convicted of sex trafficking in December
    The judge imposed a fine of $750,000 and recommended she be sent to the Danbury, Connecticut, Federal Correctional Institution
    Before the sentencing Maxwell, 60, appearing in a blue prison uniform with shackles around her ankles, addressed the court and said she was 'fooled' by Epstein
    Prosecutors asked Judge Alison Nathan to impose a sentence of at least 30 years because of Maxwell's 'utter lack of remorse,' while Maxwell claimed she should serve just four years as she is not a danger to the public
    Annie Farmer, Sarah Ransome, Elizabeth Stein and one woman known only as Kate read their heartbreaking victim impact statements where they pleaded for the longest possible sentence
    Sarah Ransome claimed in her victim impact statement, 'I was nothing more than a sex toy with a heartbeat and soul used to entertain Epstein, Maxwell and others'
    Elizabeth Stein revealed she had to have an abortion after getting raped 'countless times'
    The sentencing marks the end of a decades-long fight for justice by victims of Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein

By Kayla Brantley and Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:32 EDT, 28 June 2022 | Updated: 17:50 EDT, 28 June 2022

Ghislaine Maxwell has been sentenced to 20 years in prison after telling the court that meeting Jeffrey Epstein was the 'biggest regret of my life' and apologizing to her victims 'for the pain that you have experienced.'

Judge Alison Nathan handed down the 240-month sentence followed by five years supervised release after calling Maxwell's crimes 'heinous and prefatory.'

The judge also imposed a fine of $750,000, noting Maxwell had received a $10million bequest from Epstein after his death.

'Ms. Maxwell worked with Epstein to select young victims who were vulnerable and played a pivotal role in facilitating sexual abuse,' Judge Nathan said, making it clear the case called for a 'very significant sentence' that sent an 'unmistakable message' that such crimes would be punished.

There is no parole for federal prison, so Maxwell is likely to serve the entire 20-year sentence, but could potentially be released a few years early for good behavior.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10961237/Ghislaine-Maxwell-sentenced-20-years-prison.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

So I take it she is not the one in control of the black book....  :whistle:

So she gets to be the bagholder.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This is entirely the result of the Intelligence and Justice Departments
being politically weaponized by Barack O-Fk'n-Bama and to a broader
degree the Clinton Mafia.

Their power derives from BLACKMAIL gleaned from eavesdropping and FBI background 'investigations'.

Remember that Congressional hag bragged that Barack Obama had compiled the most extensive data file ... IN HISTORY!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald