Author Topic: Thomas Derangement Syndrome By Lloyd Billingsley  (Read 167 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thomas Derangement Syndrome By Lloyd Billingsley
« on: June 28, 2022, 03:46:04 pm »
Thomas Derangement Syndrome
California’s white lieutenant governor calls Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas a “Saudi Arabian father.”
By Lloyd Billingsley
June 27, 2022

The Supreme Court’s 6-3 takedown of Roe v. Wade on Friday set off a Krakatoa of hatred not seen from the Left since the election of Donald Trump as president of the United States in 2016. As California’s Lieutenant Governor Eleni Kounalakis demonstrates, Trump Derangement Syndrome now joins forces with Thomas Derangement Syndrome.

“Who is Clarence Thomas? Is he my Saudi Arabian father who’s going to tell me what I can and cannot do with my body, with my life?” said Kounalakis in a television appearance. “Be prepared to live in defiance of these six people,” Kounalakis added, “who think that they have the right to tell you what you can do with their [sic] bodies.”

As the California Globe noted, of the six justices voting in the majority, Kounalakis named only Clarence Thomas, the only African American, and the only one suddenly branded a “Saudi Arabian father.” All across America, people of all faiths and races might wonder what California’s lieutenant governor is all about. 

Eleni Tsakopoulos-Kounalakis, is the daughter of real-estate tycoon Angelo Tsakopoulos. According to Greek USA Reporter, Tsakopoulos is a “top political donor to the Clintons as well as the Democratic Party,” whose “donations to former President Bill Clinton were rewarded with a night in the prestigious Lincoln Bedroom.” Tsakopoulos in 2013 “confirmed that Hillary Clinton will seek the Democratic nomination in the next presidential election.”

Angelo’s daughter Eleni, a protégé of Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer, raised more than $1 million for Hillary Clinton in 2008, and that money found its reward. On January 7, 2010, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton swore in Kounalakis as U.S. ambassador to Hungary. Kounalakis served as ambassador until 2013 but continued as a key Clinton supporter doing her best to beat back a presidential run by Joe Biden.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/06/27/thomas-derangement-syndrome/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34