Author Topic: Will Voters Be Motivated by Abortion? Or Is It Just Democrats Wishcasting? Joe Cunningham  (Read 201 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Voters Be Motivated by Abortion? Or Is It Just Democrats Wishcasting?
Joe Cunningham

Will Voters Be Motivated by Abortion? Or Is It Just Democrats Wishcasting?
By Joe Cunningham | Jun 28, 2022 9:00 AM ET

The Democratic Party has had a pretty significant shift in its talking points in the wake of the Dobbs decision from the Supreme Court. With Roe v. Wade overturned and the issue of regulating abortion returned to the voters, Democrats have lost one of the central sacraments of their political faith.

It’s pretty clear that Democrats think the issue will be a motivator for voters in the November midterms, pointing to recent polling on the issue, and as Axios reports, it’s fast becoming the biggest plank in Democratic candidates’ platforms, even overtaking January 6 as a key issue for many candidates’ sites.

Axios got a first look at websites that Democrats’ House and Senate campaign arms launched Monday — less than 72 hours after the Supreme Court ruling — blasting GOP candidates’ abortion records.

Democrats see it as a mobilizing issue for suburban women in swing House districts across the country.
        The House Democratic (DCCC) site is called “Extreme GOP.”
        The Senate Democrats’ (DSCC) site is: “This is the GOP on Abortion.”

Likewise, you have folks like S.E. Cupp on CNN proclaiming that the end of Roe is going to signal the end of the GOP.

https://twitter.com/TimJGraham/status/1541383184079900672

I don’t know if it’s really that hard to imagine the Republican Party surviving this or if it’s the lack of imagination from someone who can only parrot the conventional wisdom from the DC media bubble, but there is ample data out there to suggest that the end of the Republican Party really isn’t on the horizon. For example, just yesterday the Associated Press reported that more than one million voters have switched their party affiliation to the Republican Party.

more
https://redstate.com/joesquire/2022/06/28/will-voters-be-motivated-by-abortion-or-is-it-just-democrats-wishcasting-n585504
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
IMO-

I think it hurts the GOP results slightly.

In the end, the ability to eat and fill up your tank still will be the true and overwhelming issue by November.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.