Author Topic: 'I'm Actually Appalled': Arizona GOP Candidate Spars With Fox Host Over Drag Queen Story  (Read 533 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I'm Actually Appalled': Arizona GOP Candidate Spars With Fox Host Over Drag Queen Story

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
June 27, 2022 9:39 PM ET
Font Size:

Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake and Fox News host Bret Baier got into a heated exchange Monday over allegations that she befriended a drag queen.

Baier asked Lake to address allegations that she attended the shows of drag queen Richard Stevens for over two decades and hired Stevens to perform at her home.

“I’m really shocked. I’m actually appalled that Fox News would take a defamatory story like that — and we are pursuing legal action against this drag queen — I’m appalled that you would bring that up when you have not talked about our stolen election. You failed to talk about that,” Lake said.

“We just spent three questions, Ms. Lake, talking about this,” Baier said. “I’ve asked you a number of questions about it. I played the Arizona House Speaker. Let’s address this story that’s in the Washington Post, every candidate takes tough stories.”

more w/video

https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/27/gop-arizona-candidate-kari-lake-bret-baier-drag-queen-story/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline yodaspock

I saw it live it was a mercy killing. Bret was handed his head by the future Gov of AZ.
What a RINO Bret is! There was a picture, it was not even Kari Lake did he even look. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I saw it live it was a mercy killing. Bret was handed his head by the future Gov of AZ.
What a RINO Bret is! There was a picture, it was not even Kari Lake did he even look.

I have had enough of Faggotry.  She needs to address the question.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have had enough of Faggotry.  She needs to address the question.

She addresses it just about every time she speaks.  What she understands about the national press is they work full-time to shaft Republicans with bad spin (like FNC).  The story about her entertaining a Tranny at her home is a flat-out lie.

I saw this interview, and I wonder how things will turn out now that she called Baer out, as she did with CNN a week or two ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She addresses it just about every time she speaks.  What she understands about the national press is they work full-time to shaft Republicans with bad spin (like FNC).  The story about her entertaining a Tranny at her home is a flat-out lie.

I saw this interview, and I wonder how things will turn out now that she called Baer out, as she did with CNN a week or two ago.

Retraction, if this truly is a lie.  But I am still a "where there is smoke there's fire" kind of skeptic. Somehow this got traction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

If I lived in Arizona she would have my vote despite her warts.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Retraction, if this truly is a lie.  But I am still a "where there is smoke there's fire" kind of skeptic. Somehow this got traction.

I'm a skeptic too, when the leftist press starts trumpeting the kind of stories that drive wedges between Republican candidates and Republican voters.  It got traction because the press wants it to be so damaging she loses to Katie Hobbs. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: