Author Topic: Nolte: 11 Ways Democrats Helped Overturn Roe v. Wade  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: 11 Ways Democrats Helped Overturn Roe v. Wade
« on: June 27, 2022, 05:09:58 pm »
Nolte: 11 Ways Democrats Helped Overturn Roe v. Wade

John Nolte 27 Jun 2022

No one did more to ensure that the moral and legal atrocity called Roe v. Wade was overturned than Democrats. Let’s count the ways, shall we…

1. Harry Reid

How do we even begin to thank the late Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) for ending the filibuster?

Harry ended the filibuster in 2013 so Barry Obama could fill the courts with fascist radicals. This act ensured then-President Trump could get his trifecta of perfect Supreme Court justices over the finish line. If Reid had not killed the filibuster, at least two of those three (Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett) would have been non-starters, and Roe v. Wade would still be the law of the land.

Thank you, Harry!

2. Lena Dunham

From where I sit, rape-hoaxer Lena Dunham led the pro-abortion crowd into a corner they could not escape from. Back in 2016, when Dunham said, “Now I can say that I still haven’t had an abortion, but I wish I had,” she shifted the left’s public attitude.

For decades, the pro-abortion crowd treated abortion as a solemn and unfortunate necessity. Dunham basically said the quiet part out loud, and mainstream Democrats followed her lead. As a result, what had been portrayed as “safe, rare, and legal” was now treated as something like getting a tattoo—butchering an innocent baby was now a sign of empowerment, strength, or, as Dunham put it, “bravery” and “self-knowledge.”

Democrats stridently removing the stigma of abortion shocked the conscience of millions and radicalized (in a positive way) the pro-life crowd.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/27/nolte-11-ways-democrats-helped-overturn-roe-wade/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34