Author Topic: Abrams says Georgia businesses ‘should be accommodating’ if abortion ban takes effect  (Read 415 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams appeared on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday and was asked whether she believes that businesses should pull operations from Georgia if an abortion ban goes into effect.

The Democrat said that businesses “should be accommodating” if the abortion ban takes effect in the state.

“I would tell anyone, whether you are a business or a citizen thinking about being in Georgia, to take into very real consideration the danger that Brian Kemp poses to the life and welfare of women in the state,” she said.
Posted by Fox News
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I recall fits had over pregnancy leave, maternity leave, daycare, and now fits over being able to kill the kid?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Fat Stacy, go preach your sermons and promote your morality in the worship center of your choice and stop putting it on everyone else.
The Republic is lost.

Offline cato potatoe

Stacy and the klan are in agreement: too many black babies.