Author Topic: Resistance superstar Liz Cheney now relying on Democrats to save her Wyoming House seat  (Read 1303 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Resistance superstar Liz Cheney now relying on Democrats to save her Wyoming House seat
June 22, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Republican Congresswoman Liz Cheney has become a resistance superstar, joining the ranks of other previously despised individuals whose hatred of former President Donald J. Trump has redeemed them in the left’s eyes and she is going to need their help to stave off defeat in the upcoming Wyoming primary.

Cheney’s vicious attacks on Trump as well as her leading of the J6 select committee that is currently conducting an unfair, one-sided show trial against him has earned her the anger of voters in the staunchly conservative Cowboy State where barring a miracle, she is a political goner.

Her hopes now rest with Democrats to preserve her hold on Wyoming’s only congressional seat and given her celebrity status as Nancy Pelosi’s most visible committee attack dog, out-of-state money is pouring in to backstop her.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/22/resistance-superstar-liz-cheney-now-relying-on-democrats-to-save-her-wyoming-house-seat-1252863/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

She only needs to win the primary. If she wins the primary she wins reelection
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

money won't matter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Cheney urging Wyoming Democrats to switch parties to vote for her in primary
by Max Greenwood - 06/23/22 3:51 PM ET

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) is looking to recruit registered Democrats to switch their party affiliation in order to vote for her in Wyoming’s Aug. 16 primary.

Her campaign website offers instructions for how voters can change their party affiliation in order to vote in the Republican primary and even directs them to a Wyoming voter registration change form. The New York Times also reported on Thursday that Cheney’s campaign has been sending out mailers to Wyoming Democratic voters with information about voting in the Republican primary.

Wyoming allows voters to change their party affiliations by mail up to 14 days before the primary. Voters can also switch their party affiliation at the polls.

Cheney is facing a hotly contested primary in August against Republican Harriet Hageman. Former President Donald Trump endorsed Hageman as part of his effort to oust Cheney for her vote last year to impeach him for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Cheney is also one of only two Republicans serving on the House select committee investigating the attack on the Capitol.

Hageman has seized on Cheney’s impeachment vote to argue that she is insufficiently conservative.
Cheney’s primary campaign is seen as a key test of just how loyal Republican voters remain to Trump and whether a longtime conservative who broke with the former president can survive in a party still dominated by his brand of politics.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3534910-cheney-urging-wyoming-democrats-to-switch-parties-to-vote-for-her-in-primary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That always worked for Juan McCain so why not?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In WY in 2020, 69.94% voted for Trump.

Why don't you just change parties Liz? You know you want to. End the useless charade.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Offline DB

Soon to have a fulltime job at CNN or MsNBC...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The bitch is desperate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

HOW DO I REGISTER TO VOTE FOR LIZ?
You may register in person at the county clerk or town clerk’s office.
You may register by mail. Send your completed and notarized voter registration application to your county clerk. When mailing your form, be sure to attach photocopies of your identification document(s). Click here to obtain the registration form.
You may register at your polling place on Election Day. Please bring documents that prove your eligibility to register and vote. The deadline for voter registration is 14 days before an election. However, you may register and vote at the same time — during the absentee voting period or on Election Day

HOW DO I CHANGE MY PARTY AFFILIATION TO REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN SO I CAN VOTE FOR LIZ?
To change your party affiliation or to declare a new affiliation, complete the Wyoming Voter Registration Application & Change Form and submit it to your county clerk’s office not later than 14 days before the primary election. You may also change your party affiliation at your polling place on the day of the primary or general election, or when requesting an absentee ballot.

https://cheneyforwyoming.com/vote/

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

I think she's done. And good riddance.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In WY in 2020, 69.94% voted for Trump.

Why don't you just change parties Liz? You know you want to. End the useless charade.

@Smokin Joe

Because there are no under the table cash payments if she shifts parties,but there ARE if she remains an alleged Republican,and pimps out her votes.

It's all about being a whore for cash.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Soon to have a fulltime job at CNN or MsNBC...

Exactly.  She's auditioning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Miss Lizzy is desperate.  I so hope she loses her seat.  It would be sweet, sweet justice for being a RINO!!

Liz Cheney is mailing instructions to Democrats on how to change parties and vote for her in Wyoming's GOP primary
As Rep. Liz Cheney faces a tough reelection battle in Wyoming, she's turning to Democrats in her home state to help her chances in the August 16 Republican primary.

Cheney's campaign has mailed instructions to Wyoming Democrats on how to change their party affiliation to vote for the incumbent congresswoman, The New York Times reported on Thursday. Under Wyoming law, voters must be registered as a Democrat or a Republican in order to vote in that party's primary election.

The instructions, also listed on Cheney's campaign website, direct voters to fill out a registration form and submit it to their county clerk's office at least two weeks before the primary. Voters may also change their party affiliation at the polls on primary day or when they request an absentee ballot.

"Liz is proud to represent all Wyomingites and is working hard to earn every vote," Jeremy Adler, a campaign spokesperson, told Insider in a statement on Thursday.

This call comes as some Democrats in the red state have expressed support for Cheney's defiance of former President Donald Trump and plan to vote for her reelection. Though Republicans are a majority in the state, it's not unusual for candidates to reach out to Democrats during campaign season to boost their election bids. Studies on voter data in the state have shown that party-switch voters have not made a difference in past elections.

"There'll be Democrats who change their affiliation to vote Republican in the primary, and that's not necessarily an uncommon thing to happen in Wyoming," Joe Barbuto, chair of the Wyoming Democratic Party, told Insider last month. "You'll probably see more than usual going out there and voting for Liz Cheney, but not enough I don't think to save her, if she's in fact in trouble."..........

https://www.businessinsider.com/liz-cheney-reaches-out-to-democrats-ahead-of-wyoming-primary-2022-6
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Lizzt wants democrats to help her overthrow the Republican party in Wyoming.  How does it get clearer than that?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Woke equal and no-conscious, as Biblicly spoken; Conscious seared as with a hot iron and proven by the last few decades at least.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

This just shows what a slimy POS she is. She needs to be booted from the GOP.

Offline Smokin Joe

This just shows what a slimy POS she is. She needs to be booted from the GOP.
It sure shows why she was 'selected' for the 1/6 show trial...

But it is an act of desperation. She has had a whiff of her mess kit, and she knows she shat in it to overflowing.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 01:32:37 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

It sure shows why she was 'selected' for the 1/6 show trial...

But it is an act of desperation. She has had a whiff of her mess kit, and she knows she shat in it to overflowing.

Yes, this is definitely an act of desperation.  She doesn't care which team she's on as long as she has a seat in Congress and she will play whatever game is needed to win.  She is despicable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

Yes, this is definitely an act of desperation.  She doesn't care which team she's on as long as she has a seat in Congress and she will play whatever game is needed to win.  She is despicable.
Her true colors have come out--for sale to the highest bidder.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Well that particular apple did not fall far from the horse.

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat
Topics merged.