Author Topic: Ghislaine Maxwell, ex-lover of Jeffrey Epstein, placed on suicide watch ahead of sentencing  (Read 944 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 26, 2022 5:52am EDT
Ghislaine Maxwell, ex-lover of Jeffrey Epstein, placed on suicide watch ahead of sentencing

Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in August 2019, a month after he was placed on suicide watch

By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

Ghislaine Maxwell has been placed on suicide watch just days before her sentencing hearing, despite not being suicidal, her attorneys announced.

Maxwell, who was convicted of helping ex-lover Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse girls, is scheduled to have a sentencing hearing on Tuesday.

Prosecutors are pushing for a sentence of 30 to 55 years for Maxwell, who is 60, after she was previously found guilty on five of six criminal counts.

In a new request, her attorneys have argued that she does not have access to any legal documents and is unable to adequately prepare for her sentencing.

"Dear Judge Nathan, I write to inform the Court of a recent development which may require postponement of Tuesday's sentencing proceeding. Yesterday, without having conducted a psychological evaluation and without justification, the MDC placed Ms. Maxwell on suicide watch," the attorneys said in the letter.

"She is not permitted to possess and review legal documents and is not permitted paper or pen," they continued. "This has prevented her from preparing for sentencing."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sounds like she is being set up for a Clinton Intervention.

How many clients have been charged?

Right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Ghislaine Maxwell has been placed on suicide watch

More likely, 'watch her commit suicide'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

I'm sure she knows - and may be resigned to it - that she's a dead woman.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I just hope she has set up for all those high ranking democrat customer names to be released if she gets suicided, it's past time to burn them all down. Then again Joe probably already has the DOJ, FBI and CIA digging through all of Maxwell's life, computers, phones and banks to find the hidden info, along with British agencies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself!

This really is a true case of when satire, memes, conspiracy, everything all comes together. We all knew they were going to kill her 'Epstein style' and now here it is out in the open.

Hey man! We didn't execute her. She committed number 322 Clinton suicide.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who in their right mind would ever want to 'shake hands' with any Clinton? Seriously ...
Being a friend of Clinton is pretty much foregone Death Sentence. ... oh, oh, oh, I'm sorry ... I mean "suicide"

Why does nobody want to be 'friends' with me!?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

Somebody needs to be watching the Clintons 24/7.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Hoodat

Somebody needs to be watching the Clintons 24/7.

And Bruce Lindsey.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Dead pimp walking.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online andy58-in-nh

Is anyone going to bother to check the cameras outside her jail cell?

Or did they do that already?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is anyone going to bother to check the cameras outside her jail cell?

Or did they do that already?
Camera: malfunction?, check!

Guards: Both scheduled to fall asleep at same time?, check.

Clinton Foundation cash delivered? check

All systems go for tragic suicide event.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Coroner's report: She shot herself in the back of the head ... twice.

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

With a single shot bolt action .22.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

With a single shot bolt action .22.
Rugercide?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rugercide?

It's been done before!  An associate of Billy Sol Estes IIRC
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 09:12:09 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien