Author Topic: Distinguished Professor: “Fed Up” With “Religious Climate Claptrap”…”Green Energy Fantasies”  (Read 232 times)

rebewranger

:amen:By P Gosselin on 25. June 2022

Prof. Dr. Knut Löschke, (photo above) Member of the University Council at the University of Leipzig, Member of the Board of Trustees of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, came out and stated at Facebook not so long ago:

I’m fed up, or to put it even more clearly: I’m fed up with the permanent and increasingly religious climate claptrap, green energy fantasies, electric car worship, scary stories about doomsday scenarios from corona to conflagrations to weather catastrophes. I can no longer stand the people who shout this into microphones and cameras every day or print it in newspapers. I suffer from having to witness how natural science is turned into a whore of politics.

I am tired of being told what to be ashamed of by abused, pubescent children. I am tired of being told by some deranged people that I am to blame for everything and everyone – but especially as a German for the past, present and future misery of the whole world.”

Löschke, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Leipzig University Hospital and the IT consulting company Softline AG also added, among other criticisms: 

http://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.dyCnhsLQ.dpbs

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I’m fed up with the permanent and increasingly religious climate claptrap, green energy fantasies, electric car worship, scary stories about doomsday scenarios from corona to conflagrations to weather catastrophes. I can no longer stand the people who shout this into microphones and cameras every day or print it in newspapers. I suffer from having to witness how natural science is turned into a whore of politics.

You are not alone professor! Of that you can be assured!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien