Author Topic: 2 dead, 14 injured in mass shooting at gay club in Norway  (Read 483 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://nypost.com/2022/06/25/norway-mass-shooting-at-gay-club-leaves-2-dead-at-least-14-injured/

A shooting at a gay nightclub in Oslo killed two people and injured 14 Saturday, hours before the Norwegian capital was set to host its annual Pride parade.

The alleged gunman, whose name was not released as of early Saturday morning, is a 42-year-old Norwegian citizen of Iranian descent, according to officials.

Oslo police are investigating the mass shooting as an act of terrorism.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: 2 dead, 14 injured in mass shooting at gay club in Norway
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 03:31:18 pm »
Hmmmmm, I wonder whether US MSM will give this much coverage. On one hand, gays have victim status and guns are evil. OTOH, Europeans' gun laws are supposedly ideal, and Iranians have victim status. My guess is either zero coverage or token coverage on newspaper page ZZ-28.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 04:13:42 pm »

Ya think? Wait I bet it turns out that the Iranian was a jilted lover who just meant to just take out his former beau and his new paramour but was just a really bad shot.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 01:58:05 am »

Ya think? Wait I bet it turns out that the Iranian was a jilted lover who just meant to just take out his former beau and his new paramour but was just a really bad shot.

Either that, or he was just following the prophet concerning homosexuals...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 04:44:32 pm »
Hmmmmm, I wonder whether US MSM will give this much coverage. On one hand, gays have victim status and guns are evil. OTOH, Europeans' gun laws are supposedly ideal, and Iranians have victim status. My guess is either zero coverage or token coverage on newspaper page ZZ-28.

Most likely the case.