Author Topic: Losing Our Democracy  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Losing Our Democracy
« on: June 22, 2022, 02:21:01 pm »
June 22, 2022
Losing Our Democracy
By John Leonard

Hillary Clinton just became the most recent Democrat to claim we’re “standing on the precipice of losing our democracy” and of all people, Hillary ought to know. After all, it was her minions and her campaign that undertook the most dedicated effort in U.S. history to undermine a political opponent with a “dirty tricks” campaign that deliberately misused government assets to make an unprecedented attack against a political opponent. Now, thanks to John Durham’s investigation, we know with certainty that Hillary’s campaign was behind the fake Alfa Bank scandal and the accusations of Trump being an agent of Russia all along, and that she personally authorized the seditious behavior. How do we know? Robby Mook testified to that fact in front of a jury while at risk of penalty for perjury.

Hillary is like the arsonist who puts a gasoline-soaked match to her own house and then complains when it catches fire. No single American citizen has done more damage to our federal government since Benedict Arnold, who tried to sell the defense plans of West Point to the British during the Revolutionary War. Her husband Bill debased the presidency by having sex with an intern in the Oval Office. Then he committed perjury on the witness stand and followed that by lying to the American people. No other human being in my lifetime has done more damage to the collective mental health of our nation.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/losing_our_democracy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Losing Our Democracy
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 02:45:14 pm »
Hillary is like the arsonist who puts a gasoline-soaked match to her own house and then complains when it catches fire. No single American citizen has done more damage to our federal government since Benedict Arnold,

:amen: And her husband no slouch at it either!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien