Author Topic: FNC’s Andy McCarthy: Janury 6 Probe Showing Trump’s ‘Unfitness’ — ‘May Be Guilty of a Crime’  (Read 741 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Andy McCarthy: Janury 6 Probe Showing Trump’s ‘Unfitness’ — ‘May Be Guilty of a Crime’

Pam Key 21 Jun 2022

Fox News contributor Andy McCarthy said Tuesday on FNC’s coverage of the January 6 House Select Committee hearing that it is showing former President Donald Trump is unfit to serve as president and “may be guilty of a crime.”

Anchor Anita Vogel asked, “It seems as though the goal is to gather this evidence and perhaps present it to the Department of Justice to see if there is a crime here that President Trump committed. And in his opening statement, Representative Adam Schiff named a crime. He said what the president did was conspiracy to defraud the United States. Is that the crime they are looking to charge him with?”

McCarthy said, “No, I don’t think so. I think the most plausible crime is obstruction of Congress.”

He continued, “They are relying heavily on the opinion of a federal district judge in California, David Carter, a Clinton appointee who once ran for public office as a Democrat, a lot of bombastic rhetoric in that opinion, not surprising they are relying on it. What I would just say is that if you had a different perspective being presented here, I don’t think that would be very helpful to President Trump, per se, because the evidence pretty clearly shows his unfitness. It even suggests he may be guilty of a crime.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/21/fncs-andy-mccarthy-1-6-probe-showing-trumps-unfitness-may-be-guilty-of-a-crime/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
McCarthy has been beating the "Trump is a criminal!" Drum ever since 11/4/2020. Eff him, I turn him off every time I see his face on Fox.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
McCarthy has been beating the "Trump is a criminal!" Drum ever since 11/4/2020. Eff him, I turn him off every time I see his face on Fox.

I rarely watch anything on the FNC these days. It's been circling the drain ever since the old man died.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Cheney and McCarthy are traitors and RINO's at best.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Cheney and McCarthy are traitors and RINO's at best.

At this point, they are successfully sullying him to the point he won't seek reelection.

What I'd like to see is for Ron DeSantis to say, with Floridians' and President Trump's blessing,
that he is going to write the next chapter in the race to make America Great Again!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
At this point, they are successfully sullying him to the point he won't seek reelection.

What I'd like to see is for Ron DeSantis to say, with Floridians' and President Trump's blessing,
that he is going to write the next chapter in the race to make America Great Again!

I think it's going to come to that..it maybe for the best... :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Idiot

Trump is no angel for sure, but good grief what they have put this man through....  He tends to be his own worst enemy as well.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And the point of all their years of sullying and and lying will bear final fruit.  We will not see a Republican, including DeSantis, in our lifetimes, nor will our children in theirs.  Once the democrats win or steal the presidency in 2024, they own the office and will redefine it as they see fit.

There is one candidate who can win in 2024, and that candidate is Donald Trump. The democrats know this, which is why he lives 24/7 in their heads rent free and the entire establishment remains primed to "get him this time". 

-- And he is not going gently into that good night.  Just last week he held three events--- a rally and two speeches.

Please,  I caution you not to underestimate the power of the "f*#k you" PelosiSchumerCheneyObamaBarrSchiffRomneyPenceCNNFoxMNSBCDOJFBI in 2024.  The democrats and NTs sure aren't.

Peel off Trump in 2024 and peel off a minimum of 50 million votes ----- even for the mini-Trump wannabe.

@mystery-ak
@DCPatriot

« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 11:32:55 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
And the point of all their years of sullying and and lying will bear final fruit.  We will not see a Republican, including DeSantis, in our lifetimes, nor will our children in theirs.  Once the democrats win or steal the presidency in 2024, they own the office and will redefine it as they see fit.

There is one candidate who can win in 2024, and that candidate is Donald Trump. The democrats know this, which is why he lives 24/7 in their heads rent free and the entire establishment remains primed to "get him this time". 

-- And he is not going gently into that good night.  Just last week he held three events--- a rally and two speeches.

Please,  I caution you not to underestimate the power of the "f*#k you" PelosiSchumerCheneyObamaBarrSchiffRomneyPenceCNNFoxMNSBCDOJFBI in 2024.  The democrats and NTs sure aren't.

Peel off Trump in 2024 and peel off a minimum of 50 million votes ----- even for the mini-Trump wannabe.

@mystery-ak
@DCPatriot

Trump will have to declare sometime next year if he decides to run, I'm not so sure he will. God only knows what the rats will do to him between now and then.  :shrug:
Support the USO

Online roamer_1

I rarely watch anything on the FNC these days. It's been circling the drain ever since the old man died.

YEP. Ain't turned it on in months.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

@mystery-ak
@DCPatriot

@Right_in_Virginia

IMO, the 'hearings' are building a lot of resentment toward Pres. Trump.

Last week, my brother.  Today, my closest friend.  Neither voted for him, but neither would vote for him in 2024 for that matter.

If DeSantis restarts Pres. Trump's policies top to bottom, we'll be okay.

The key is no more mail-in ballots.  One day voting with photo ID and a serial number on the ballot...counted by observers in REAL TIME.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Trump will have to declare sometime next year if he decides to run, I'm not so sure he will. God only knows what the rats will do to him between now and then.  :shrug:

I haven't watched the J6 investigation, but certainly in the eyes of the 'panel' Trump was guilty before the proceedings even began. I believe that they are going to find a way to ensure that he can't hold political office. 

If Trump manages to eek out of this witch hunt, I believe he will announce whether or not he's running after the mid-terms. If the GOP takes the House and Senate, I believe he'll run.  If not, he'll walk away.  Game over.  Just my opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

IMO, the 'hearings' are building a lot of resentment toward Pres. Trump.

Last week, my brother.  Today, my closest friend.  Neither voted for him, but neither would vote for him in 2024 for that matter.

If DeSantis restarts Pres. Trump's policies top to bottom, we'll be okay.

The "hearings" are building resentment in those who wouldn't vote for Trump under any circumstances.  I don't care about them.

Removing Trump removes the majority of his voters.  I don't care who you run in his place or how much he tries to mimic POTUS45.

2024 is as much about vindication ---- for both Donald Trump AND his supporters ---- as it is about policy.  Failure to accept this will lead to defeat.

@DCPatriot

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 02:29:13 am by Right_in_Virginia »