Author Topic: NEW YORK CITY: George Soros-funded DA allows a Muslim to be arrested and released five times during  (Read 215 times)

rebewranger

NEW YORK CITY: George Soros-funded DA allows a Muslim to be arrested and released five times during an 11-day crime spree before being captured in Baltimore on rape charges
JUNE 18, 2022 BY BARENAKEDISLAM17 COMMENTS

Subhan Zaib, 26, a Queens, NY Muslim, who allegedly slashed a 19-year-old woman in New York City’s Lower East Side and beat another in a Brooklyn hotel, before raping a woman in Baltimore, was finally held without bail in Maryland– despite being arrested and released five times in the Big Apple during his 11-day crime spree.

Daily Mail Subhan Zaib, 26, reportedly began his spree of crimes, which were mostly against women,  on May 30 when he threatened his ex-girlfriend in Queens and ended with a brutal rape in Baltimore on June 14.
Zaib first started his reign of terror on May 30 between 3am and 4am, his ex-girlfriend, who asked to remain anonymous, told the New York Daily News (NYDN). He reportedly called her, only to reach her father, and threatened to kill her and her family if she did not give back the $500 he said he owed her.

‘I’m coming over to get the money and if you don’t give it to me, I’m going to kill her and your family,’ he told the father, the complaint – viewed by the NYDN – read.  ‘When I was associated with him he would make death threats, and would stalk people he believed had done him wrong,’ she told the NYDN.

https://barenakedislam.com/2022/06/18/new-york-city-george-soros-funded-da-allows-a-muslim-to-be-arrested-and-released-five-times-during-an-11-day-crime-spree-before-being-captured-in-baltimore-on-rape-charges/
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 07:09:48 pm by rangerrebew »