Author Topic: 'Woke Capitalism' Takes a Bite out of Kellogg's: Company Breaks Apart After Years of Lousy Performan  (Read 457 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Woke Capitalism' Takes a Bite out of Kellogg's: Company Breaks Apart After Years of Lousy Performance
By Mike Miller | Jun 21, 2022 12:30 PM ET

Kellogg’s, the iconic cereal company of the Baby Boomer generation, is no longer Grrreat! In fact, the home of Tony the Tiger is now downright Terrrible!  A champion of “woke capital,” the Kellogg Corporation has announced it is breaking into three separate companies after years of disappointing sales performance.

As reported by Reuters, the snack and cereal giant announced on Tuesday it would split into three independent, publicly-traded companies, the names of which be determined later, Kellogg said spun the ever-loving hell out of. The break-up has been approved by its board of directors.

“Kellogg has been on a successful journey of transformation to enhance performance and increase long-term shareholder value,” said Steve Cahillane, the company’s chief executive and board chairman.

“Value”? Really? Check out this report from Breitbart in 2017:

Every time an American family picks up a box of Kellogg’s cereal at the grocery store, it is contributing to the wealthy radical leftwing foundation that agitates for open borders, supports George Soros’s Open Society Insitute, and pushes a host of leftwing causes.

The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is the largest shareholder of the Kellogg Company. According to its 2016 tax filing, the Kellogg Foundation’s trust owns approximately $5.2 billion of stock in the company, about 20 percent of the company’s equity.

The other large holders are mostly passive investors such as mutual funds and their ownership is a fraction of [that of] the foundation. That means that the foundation effectively controls the famous cereal company.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/06/21/woke-capitalism-takes-a-bite-out-of-kelloggs-company-breaks-apart-after-years-of-lousy-performance-n581831
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I saw a young woman from the Kellogg family on the old Donanue Show back in the 70's,and I have never in my life seen an adult as clueless as she was about the cost of ANYTHING.

Then again,she never PAID FOR ANYTHING. She just sent the bills to her accountant,and they paid.

At one point she was up on the state claiming that "thanks to Capitalism the average American can no longer afford to buy a new Thunderbird because they cost around 30 thousand dollars". At that time you could buy one for maybe 10 grand.

Not a single thing she said made a single bit of sense,and she was entirely oblivious to this. Which,when you think about it for a minute,is predictable when it comes to trust fund children who never personally pay for anything or ever balance a budget.

Money is nothing but numbers to them,and they have plenty of numbers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

I saw a young woman from the Kellogg family on the old Donanue Show back in the 70's,and I have never in my life seen an adult as clueless as she was about the cost of ANYTHING.

Then again,she never PAID FOR ANYTHING. She just sent the bills to her accountant,and they paid.

At one point she was up on the state claiming that "thanks to Capitalism the average American can no longer afford to buy a new Thunderbird because they cost around 30 thousand dollars". At that time you could buy one for maybe 10 grand.

Not a single thing she said made a single bit of sense,and she was entirely oblivious to this. Which,when you think about it for a minute,is predictable when it comes to trust fund children who never personally pay for anything or ever balance a budget.

Money is nothing but numbers to them,and they have plenty of numbers.

She must now have a job on the Biden cabinet?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She must now have a job on the Biden cabinet?

@LMAO

Not a chance. People with her money don't have jobs,they start "political foundations" and then hire people to do what they want done.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A lot of talk about the WK Kellogg Foundation, but total silence about Kellogg Community College that is probably run by the Foundation.  We used to call it, Corn Flake University.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: