Author Topic: Derek Hunter: People Aren’t Buying What Democrats Are Selling  (Read 158 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter
People Aren’t Buying What Democrats Are Selling
Posted: Jun 21, 2022 12:01 AM

Liberals are waking up, at least a little, to the reality that their perversion of life is not resonating with anyone other than the few nuts who already agree with them. It has to be a difficult realization – knowing what you firmly wish were true is not – but the destruction being done to the Democrat Party is nothing compared to the destruction to the children who are their victims, so who cares?

I’m talking about the trans-phenomenon sweeping left-wing enclaves of the country. As hard as it is to believe, there are areas of the country where simply having a child isn’t enough for some parents, they need their kid to be more; to mean more. They want a bi-pedal virtue signal more than they ever wanted a kid, craving something they were not able to achieve on their own.

Whatever that hole in their soul is, using a child to fill it is pretty sick. I’m all for parents supporting their children, I oppose parents ceding parental authority and responsibility to their kids because they want to be the “cool” family at the next neighborhood tofu cookout.

How can I say that? Pretty simply, actually. The increase by multiple times of “trans” kids is the biggest, and really only factor that matters. It would take a special kind of stupid to believe that suddenly, once “trans” became trendy, one-fifth of the next generation felt “free” enough to “live as their true selves.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/06/21/people-arent-buying-what-democrats-are-selling-n2609022
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34