Author Topic: Dick Morris: Biden Aides Attacking Harris to Prevent Her From Invoking 25th Amendment  (Read 199 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dick Morris: Biden Aides Attacking Harris to Prevent Her From Invoking 25th Amendment
 Martin Walsh June 20, 2022

Tensions between President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have been heating up for several months.

Former President Bill Clinton strategist Dick Morris claimed that Biden’s aides are leaking stories criticizing Harris because they are concerned she will invoke the 25th Amendment in an attempt to remove the president from office.

Morris began by citing a New York Times article that “talks about how Harris is not ready for prime time. She was antagonizing her staff. She screwed up on the trip to the border.”

Morris said he thinks the leak for the story “must have undoubtedly come from the Biden forces.”

Morris said that this makes sense, because: “The rumor I keep hearing from sources close to the White House is that Biden is getting worse. That the dementia is really becoming noticeable and harder to control and harder to camouflage. I believe there may be a move coming to invoke the 25th Amendment against Biden and replace him with Harris.”

“Biden’s people are pushing back against it by shooting at Harris and saying that she’s not really ready to be president,” Morris said.

Morris said it’s clear to him the leaks to the NYT came from Biden’s allies because “the only reason for them to do that [is to push back] against the 25th Amendment coup.”

more
https://conservativebrief.com/aides-2-63951/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maybe Morris can explain why Congress doesn't invoke the 25th? Maybe because they are more afraid of her as president than Captain Dementia or maybe they are worried that they won't be able to keep her in line?