Author Topic: To Restore the American Constitutional Republic, the American Oligarchy Must Be Overthrown  (Read 473 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
To Restore the American Constitutional Republic, the American Oligarchy Must Be Overthrown.

Yes, continue to vote, but do not expect the predicted electoral “red wave” of Congressional Republicans to change the status quo in Washington D.C.

The Republican Party, led by Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell and Republican House leader Kevin McCarthy, remains tightly in the grip of the oligarchy, which in 1993 Lewis Lapham described as:

“that 2% of the population who own the media and the banks, manage the government, operate the universities, print the money, write the laws and, every four years, hire a President.”

The Republican and Democrat parties, as presently constituted, do not want the United States to function as a constitutional republic accountable to the people because it inhibits their ability to accrue personal power and profit for themselves and their financial backers...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and presumption:
"To Restore the American Constitutional Republic, the American Oligarchy Must Be Overthrown."

Still think this is gonna get done without another "Continental Congress" (and all the events and documents that emanated from it)...?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As long as every time the democrats go way over board, and the answer is to blame Republicans aND dEMOCRATS equally, regardless of Democrats ruling over both houses and the Presidency, IRS, CIA, FBI,  you can be certain we are still in deep crap.  Republicans do it, blame Republicans, democrats do it?  Blame Republicans as much as you can anyway.  This is psy-ops efforts from psy-ops manure merchants.  Its part of how we got to where we are now.
 ****slapping :2popcorn: ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
To Restore the American Constitutional Republic, the American Oligarchy Must Be Overthrown.

Yes, continue to vote, but do not expect the predicted electoral “red wave” of Congressional Republicans to change the status quo in Washington D.C.

The Republican Party, led by Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell and Republican House leader Kevin McCarthy, remains tightly in the grip of the oligarchy, which in 1993 Lewis Lapham described as:

The Republican and Democrat parties, as presently constituted, do not want the United States to function as a constitutional republic accountable to the people because it inhibits their ability to accrue personal power and profit for themselves and their financial backers...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link

@Bigun

You forgot the most important part,which is ";and the bastards need to be hanged in public!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You forgot the most important part,which is ";and the bastards need to be hanged in public!"

Hanging or guillotine or firing squad, all the same to me.

Reminds me of Clint Eastwood; Some people just need killin.  Might be why they want to take his guns away too!
 :silly: :shrug: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions