Author Topic: Ga. GOP Senate Candidate Hershel Walker: ‘Leave My Kids Alone’  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ga. GOP Senate Candidate Hershel Walker: ‘Leave My Kids Alone’
Jon Dougherty June 18, 2022

Georgia Republican Senate nominee Hershel Walker can take the political heat, but he can’t take opponents attacking his children.

On Tuesday, The Daily Beast reported that Walker fathered a son 10 years ago and was ordered by a court to provide child support.

Then on Thursday, the same outlet also reported that Walker had another son who was not widely known. For his part, Walker denied that allegation.

“I have four children. Three sons and a daughter. They’re not ‘undisclosed’ — they’re my kids,” Walker told The Daily Wire.

“I support them all and love them all,” he added. “I’ve never denied my children, I confirmed this when I was appointed to the President’s Council on Sports Fitness and Nutrition, I just chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign.

“What parent would want their child involved in garbage, gutter politics like this?” the former NFL great and Heisman Trophy winner added.

The outlet added:

Walker served on the Fitness Council under presidents Donald Trump and Joe Biden. In March 2022, Biden asked Walker to resign. The candidate said at the time that Biden was simply trying to throw him “off track” during his GOP Senate primary campaign.

The former University of Georgia football star has long spoken out against absent dads, especially in the black community.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/gop-walker-2-63874/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: Ga. GOP Senate Candidate Hershel Walker: ‘Leave My Kids Alone’
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 01:28:40 am »
This Duffus is a mental case that will cost the GOP a winnable Senate seat