Author Topic: ‘We Gotta Go!’ Joe Biden Checks Out Early for Weekend Trip to the Beach  (Read 2811 times)

Online mountaineer

Chris Pritt
@pritt4thepeople
·
4m
It’s likely (and sadly) one of two things: (1) Biden has the worst possible advisors or (2) the Emperor has no clothes. Biden wrecking is symbolic. I truly want him to get us back on the right track, but this is where we are as a country: an elderly man on a wrecked bike.
FLASHBACK -> Biden mocks Trump's ramp walk at West Point and claims he's stronger: "Look at how he steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps. Come on."

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1372941569834299398
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 03:32:34 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Okay...watch the video playing when you click the link...he has stopped and trying to get off he then falls over..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

This didn't age well.
Tom Joseph
@TomJChicago
Biden rides a bicycle w/ ease, something that is impossible for Trump to do bc he has Frontotemporal Dementia. Balance loss is a key part of dementia including Trump’s form- PSP imo. MSM should challenge him to ride a bicycle. He can’t do it w/o falling.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1292140000587415556
12:45 PM · Aug 8, 2020·

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Okay this video shows his foot getting caught in the toe peddle..

https://rumble.com/embed/v16aqur/?pub=4
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

I think that he and Jill were trying to prove how physically fit Joe is and it obviously was an epic fail!!  It was a stupid maneuver.

(Also, I know that it isn't polite to laugh as he could have been seriously injured, but seeing that first thing in the morning had me rolling.)
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I think that he and Jill were trying to prove how physically fit Joe is and it obviously was an epic fail!!  It was a stupid maneuver.
(Also, I know that it isn't polite to laugh as he could have been seriously injured, but seeing that first thing in the morning had me rolling.)
Exactly. Wasn't it yesterday he was running to the helicopter? Joe, we don't expect 79-year-olds to jog or bike, it's okay, really.

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
And just like that Ridin' with Biden has a whole new meaning now
1:27 PM · Jun 18, 2022
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 08:05:51 pm by mountaineer »

Online libertybele

Exactly. Wasn't it yesterday he was running to the helicopter? Joe, we don't expect 79-year-olds to jog or bike, it's okay, really.

:beer: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe was a graduate of the John Kerry school for bicycle riding.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec

000hehehehe
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
After his bike fall Biden blamed Putin.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

They used to sell small sheets of bubble wrap 'pop therapy'. Warning, in this case it would be extremely detrimental to your mental health.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Biden is down! Biden is down!

These are the pics Putin's smiling over ......

Offline Hoodat

These are the pics Putin's smiling over ......

« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 09:05:51 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

When it's written by Historians, past our expiration date, Jill will be the evil one responsible for so much American Angst for her desire to control the East Wing.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I'll see your Putin on a bike @Hoodat and raise you a West on a HOG.

He even pulled Abbott to the RIGHT, somewhat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

@corbe

West would make one awesome House Speaker.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

@corbe

West would make one awesome House Speaker.

Yes, He Would.   
   Another Florida Treasure.

Online mountaineer

We haven't even addressed why Jill was wearing her bicycle helmet a jaunty angle.
Why, oh why, do they think it's important that we see them as active and vigorous?
I'd settle for "of sound mind."

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The only question I have is How well did Biden know Beto's mother?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 11:31:28 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online corbe

It looks like his foot was asleep (mine tells me) or he had ANOTHER TIA.

Online libertybele

We haven't even addressed why Jill was wearing her bicycle helmet a jaunty angle.
Why, oh why, do they think it's important that we see them as active and vigorous?
I'd settle for "of sound mind."

Good grief.  Mama Jill looks all disheveled.  Looks like she didn't quite get the helmet on in time for the photo op.  :laugh:

Is she wearing leggings with flowers or stars??
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 12:27:03 am by libertybele »

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I KNEW PUTIN DID IT!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec

Do you recall that one of his commercials in the 2020 election was showing him running all over the place and claiming something to the effect that America won’t be able to keep up with Joe?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy