Author Topic: ‘We Gotta Go!’ Joe Biden Checks Out Early for Weekend Trip to the Beach  (Read 2812 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We Gotta Go!’ Joe Biden Checks Out Early for Weekend Trip to the Beach

Charlie Spiering 17 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden left the White House late Friday morning for an early weekend trip to the beach.

The president hosted a climate summit at the White House with other world leaders and his climate change czar John Kerry earlier in the morning, then called it a day.

Biden and first lady Jill Biden exited the White House at 10:59 a.m., making some comments to the press before they left for their home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

The president appeared to be in denial about his upcoming meeting in Saudi Arabia despite vowing during his presidential campaign to treat the country as a “pariah” after the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

“I’m not going to meet with MBS [Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman]; I’m going to an international meeting and he’s going to be part of it,” Biden told reporters when asked about the upcoming meeting with the Saudi leaders in July.

Biden is expected to discuss energy production in Saudi Arabia, as he continues urging the Saudis to produce more oil in order to help lower record-high gas prices in the United States.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/17/we-gotta-go-joe-biden-checks-out-early-weekend-trip-beach/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Joe Biden has been checked out for years now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Poor Mommy Jill. She not only has to make sure they have plenty of Depends for their trip, she has to shoo Joe away from making embarrassing comments to the press.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

‘Me Gotta Go!’  is the slogan of every 2 year old getting potty-trained, isn't it?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 11:17:43 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

Watching the video, it's apparent to me that she was near panicked he'd say or do something stupid.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Watching the video, it's apparent to me that she was near panicked he'd say or do something stupid.

No question about it .....  she came dashing in .....

https://rumble.com/embed/v167p80/?pub=4

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

More fulltime fun over the weekend at the beach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvITkVaOpUs
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

Biden, 79, FALLS OFF his bike during ride near his Rehoboth Beach home but reassures reporters 'I'm good' as he and Jill spend their 45th wedding anniversary and Juneteenth weekend in Delaware

President Joe Biden took a solo bike ride - surrounded by agents - Saturday morning near his Rehoboth Beach home
    'Good morning!' he told reporters, giving a wave, moments before he fell
    The president and the First Lady Jill took the ride just before 9 a.m.
    The Bidens marked their 45th wedding anniversary Friday and are spending the Juneteenth holiday weekend at the beach with the first cat, Willlow

By Alex Hammer For Dailymail.Com and Nikki Schwab, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
Published: 10:03 EDT, 18 June 2022 | Updated: 10:13 EDT, 18 June 2022

Online mountaineer

Biden is down! Biden is down!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 02:21:29 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

VIDEO: Biden was riding up to "supporters" at his beach town in Delaware and fell face first into the asphalt.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1538165146333417482

Maybe they should stop trying to convince this guy is active and alert.

Offline LMAO

Maybe they should stop trying to convince this guy is active and alert.

The people around him should be cited for elderly abuse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Seriously, when my father was in the early stages of his early-onset dementia, the last thing I would have suggested was putting him on a bike. Balance and depth perception were among the first things to go.

Online mountaineer

It was kind of Arte Johnson-like. Verrrry interestink. And stupit!

https://twitter.com/Logan_Ratick/status/1538169370110742528

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden, 79, FALLS OFF his bike during ride near his Rehoboth Beach home but reassures reporters 'I'm good' as he and Jill spend their 45th wedding anniversary and Juneteenth weekend in Delaware

President Joe Biden took a solo bike ride - surrounded by agents - Saturday morning near his Rehoboth Beach home
    'Good morning!' he told reporters, giving a wave, moments before he fell
    The president and the First Lady Jill took the ride just before 9 a.m.
    The Bidens marked their 45th wedding anniversary Friday and are spending the Juneteenth holiday weekend at the beach with the first cat, Willlow

Joe Biden fell off his bike during ride near his Rehoboth Beach home in Delaware Friday, as he and his wife celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary.

'I’m good,' the president reportedly told press who saw him take the tumble, which took place just after 9:30am

Biden told reporters that had trouble removing his shoes from the bikes' pedals, causing the fall.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10929963/Biden-79-FALLS-bike-ride-near-Rehoboth-Beach-home.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Biden is down! Biden is down!

Get him some training wheels.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I've noticed that when he rides his bike he goes like a bat outta hell...to me this crash looks like he forgot how to break...didn't he see all these people ahead?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Now you know why he wears a crash helmet...he needs knee pads as well.. 888mouth
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Now you know why he wears a crash helmet...he needs knee pads as well.. 888mouth
Just wrap him in bubble wrap.

Online libertybele

OMG!!!   :silly: :silly: This is funnier than Beto skateboarding and crashing! :rolling: :rolling: 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I'll go with bubble wrap AND training wheels.   :rolling: :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

More fulltime fun over the weekend at the beach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvITkVaOpUs

I rarely laugh at movies, but "Weekend at Bernie's" had me rolling.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we now have "Weekend at Joe's".

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In the video I see the DR in purple turning in the opposite direction...where was Crash going?
Support the USO

Online libertybele

Seriously, when my father was in the early stages of his early-onset dementia, the last thing I would have suggested was putting him on a bike. Balance and depth perception were among the first things to go.

Exactly.  He's also 79 years old.  Balance in the elderly can be an issue.

Yep, no worries folks, Joe is in great condition!

Online libertybele

In the video I see the DR in purple turning in the opposite direction...where was Crash going?

OMG! :rolling:  Crash McBiden!!!   888high58888  (I've got tears rolling down my face -- I need to catch my breath).

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A little bit longer video showing him off the bike heading to the crowd...is that a child he is bending down too?

https://rumble.com/embed/v16agrc/?pub=4
Support the USO