Author Topic: “They’re Lying”: Rep. Greene Skewers Turncoat Republicans Attacking Trump, Raises Questions about “R  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“They’re Lying”: Rep. Greene Skewers Turncoat Republicans Attacking Trump, Raises Questions about “Ray Epps”, Jan. 6th Prisoner Conditions

by Will

According to Rep. Greene, it’s not just that the Republicans who worked for Trump but are now testifying against him in the highly publicized January 6th hearings are RINOs or turncoats that are doing so out of a desire to hurt the president.

No, according to Greene, who blasted those turncoat Republicans in a recent appearance on Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle,” they’re also lying about what happened.

Speaking on that to host Laura Ingraham, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, one of former President Trump’s staunchest defenders and supporters in the legislature, said:

“Well, here’s what I make of it. I think they’re lying. They’re making up an entire story and none of it is true. They’re lying about President Trump, all of his steps staff, they’re lying about Republican members of Congress like Barry Loudermilk because they’ve recently attacked him and he’s now receiving death threats.”

She then went on to point out what she saw to be suspicious parts of the story about what occurred on that day, saying:

“You know who they don’t interview and they aren’t having transcripts and they’re not showing their interviews? They’re not showing Ray Epps. Where is Ray Epps and why didn’t I see him in the D.C. jail when he’s one of the people that was clearly part of the effort to send people into the Capitol?

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/theyre-lying-rep-greene-skewers-turncoat-republicans-attacking-trump-wiley/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34