Author Topic: Florida church goers thwart alleged kidnapping of two little girls when one mouths: ‘Help me’ June 1  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Two Florida girls were rescued from a kidnapping in progress when alert churchgoers foiled the plot after one of the girls mouthed, “help me, this is not my dad.”

David Daniels of Brandon was arrested by Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office deputies on two counts of false imprisonment of a child and child abuse, Fox 13 reported.

The two girls, both under 12 years old, had just exited the Cherry’s Bar and Grill in FishHawk’s park square when 37-year-old Daniels approached them and said he would walk them home.

Daniels allegedly struck one of the girls over the head multiple times as he followed them, at which point they got on their bikes and headed to a nearby church. Daniels caught up with them and entered the church pretending to be their father, sheriff’s deputies said.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/16/florida-church-goers-thwart-alleged-kidnapping-of-two-little-girls-when-one-mouths-help-me-1250877/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34