Author Topic: Breasts Are Saving Japan From Woke Culture  (Read 386 times)

Offline Kamaji

Breasts Are Saving Japan From Woke Culture
« on: June 16, 2022, 08:06:31 pm »
Breasts Are Saving Japan From Woke Culture

By Brandon Morse
Jun 16, 2022

No country is too far from the grasp of social justice values to try to take hold, and sure enough, the country of Japan has been enduring its own attempts by the far left to infiltrate and take over the culture.

Particularly, a feminist movement in Japan had been growing within it, but it would appear that the young women it was attempting to seduce are rejecting it thanks to several factors, but one of them is their breasts.

No, I’m not kidding.

According to Datosjam, feminists are losing ground in the land of the rising sun due to the fact that the movement is attacking women. Just like in the west, woke culture is attempting to eliminate femininity and make being a woman seem weak and problematic. It’s a narrative that has found a ton of success in the west thanks to decades of pushing it through mainstream culture, but in Japan, this narrative is failing.

Apparently, Japanese women like their femininity. Specifically, their feminine bodies which the feminist movement over there is attempting to shame women for. Particularly their breasts.

Source:  https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/06/16/auto-draft-70-n579392

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Re: Breasts Are Saving Japan From Woke Culture
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 08:13:15 pm »
I want to unequivocally come out in total support of Japanese breasts! 8888forgot
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 08:15:40 pm »
I want to unequivocally come out in total support of Japanese breasts! 8888forgot
Who would think boobs might save culture from idiots?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 08:48:38 pm »
The militant woke left always overplays their hand.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 09:42:35 pm »
I like to tune in Tokyo often.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.