Author Topic: OMG, Mrs. Thomas asked me to give an update about election litigation to her group. Stop the Presses  (Read 283 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

OMG, Mrs. Thomas asked me to give an update about election litigation to her group. Stop the Presses!
Substack, Jun 16, 2022. John Eastman

One wonders when the legacy media will quit allowing themselves to be played by false innuendo based on selective leaks from the January 6 Committee. 

Yesterday, the Washington Post ran with a story that I’d had email communication with Ginni Thomas back in early December 2020.  Others have tried to tie that to a statement I reportedly made in an email some weeks later, in which I reportedly stated that “I understand that there is a heated fight underway” at the Supreme Court over whether the Court should take the various election cases that were pending on its docket. 

Recall that the story about a heated fight at the Court over the election cases was the subject of news accounts at the time.  See, e.g., Neil Campbell, Rumors Chief Justice Roberts Shouted Down His Peers Over Texas Case Emerge During Electoral College Vote, Vision Times (Dec. 20, 2020), at https://www.visiontimes.com/2020/12/20/rumors-chief-justice-roberts-shouted-down-his-peers-over-texas-case-emerge-during-electoral-college-vote.html

Whether or not those news accounts were true, I can categorically confirm that at no time did I discuss with Mrs. Thomas or Justice Thomas any matters pending or likely to come before the Court.  We have never engaged in such discussions, would not engage in such discussions, and did not do so in December 2020 or anytime else. 

As for the email communications I had with Mrs. Thomas?  As you can see for yourselves, she invited me to give an update about election litigation to a group she met with periodically.  Those from the January 6 committee who leaked a false impression about that email should be ashamed of themselves, but the Post should be embarrassed for running a story based on their false innuendo.

(Email):  20201204 Frontliners Invite
322KB ∙ PDF File

https://johneastman.substack.com/p/omg-mrs-thomas-asked-me-to-give-an?r=1f149y&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram

From colleague Kelly Phares. 1/6 committee chair Thompson believes the panel needs to hear from Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Cheney agrees. But neither Thompson/Cheney would say if Ginni Thomas needs to be subpoenaed. Ginni Thomas emailed w/Eastman

11:58 AM · Jun 16, 2022·Twitter Web App