Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 247605 times)

Online Hoodat

Iggy Pop  -  Real Wild Child

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Hoodat

David Bowie  -  Suffragette City

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

The Pretenders  -  My City Was Gone

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Hall and Oates  -  She's Gone

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Wang Chung  -  Dance Hall Days

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Edvard Greig  -  In the Hall of the Mountain King

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

River Deep, Mountain High (Stereo Mix) · Eric Burdon & The Animals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv1Jjck5CLo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Mountain - Mississippi Queen (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEnF6EB-yMs
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

(Ritchie Blackmore's) Rainbow - Kill The King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5TBlieup-4
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Edvard Greig  -  In the Hall of the Mountain King

Thanks, @Hoodat. My vet has this Peer Gynt tune as his music while on hold. It's the only time I actually don't mind being stuck on hold.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Special Angel by Glen Campbell (because it's better than the original)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIDzPIcYboQ

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Offline corbe

Offline corbe

Bonnie Raitt & John Prine "Angel From Montgomery"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaHNUYAKDn4

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident) by John Michael Montgomery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_VbwZsYPwY

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ben Colder - Carroll County Accident #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=663R3-DnBnk

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Thin Lizzy - Roisin Dubh (Black Rose) A Rock Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjjpBb9q1PA

Offline corbe

Bob Dylan - Ballad of a Thin Man (Official Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we37yX3zpKA