Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 270759 times)

libertybele, Bigun and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Hoodat

Andy Jones  -  Along the Watchtower  (Dylan cover)

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

The Clash - I Fought the Law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL8chWFuM-s

Wow.  It's been a long time since I've heard this -- I enjoyed.  Thank you.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Online libertybele

Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore - REO Speedwagon

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmo36gnUCWE
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

Online libertybele

REO Speedwagon - Time For Me To Fly

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2f1MtXQovU

Online libertybele

Online Hoodat

REO Speedwagon  -  157 Riverside Ave

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 11:19:43 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
REO Speedwagon  -  157 Riverside Ave

Love this album!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Hoodat

Doobie Brothers  -  It Keeps You Runnin'

Online libertybele

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head - B J Thomas ( First song with keep that popped into my head -  :laugh:)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySlY1XKlhM&list=RDsySlY1XKlhM&start_radio=1

Online Hoodat

Head East  -  Never Been Any Reason

Online Hoodat

ELO  -  Can't Get It Out of My Head

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
ELO  -  Can't Get It Out of My Head

I've never heard that song before. Love it!

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me - Elton John

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGb5xNK9lU

Online Hoodat

Traffic  -  John Barleycorn Must Die

Online libertybele

Online Hoodat

Jethro Tull  -  Too Old to Rock 'n Roll, Too Young to Die

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Hoodat

Pearl Jam  -  Black

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Hoodat

For @corbe

Dire Straits  -  Fade to Black

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online libertybele

Jesus is Just Alright - Doobie Brothers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwbGjzF3mB0