Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 208881 times)

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Make It All so Real (Jackrabbit Slim 2020 Remaster) · Steve Forbert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z-rEtrAjJo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman - Kelly Clarkson

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMXgg6_cB7E

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Offline corbe

Erma Franklin - Piece of My Heart (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0QAxIKf8G4
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Aretha Franklin - Son of A Preacher Man

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nKf_jcjHtw

Offline libertybele

Offline corbe

Willie Nelson - Time of the Preacher (Official Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwqgWvKPHI

Offline corbe

I'm a little slow on the uptake tonight.   :chairbang:

Offline corbe

She is always a woman to me - Billy Joel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHfBXHari34

Offline corbe

Billy Joel - Pressure (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyv905Q2omU

Online roamer_1

Willie Nelson - Time of the Preacher (Official Audio)

you made me go pull the album down @corbe ... Redheaded Stranger...  :beer:

Offline corbe

Great Album @roamer_1 , I have it on Vinyl too and play it often.

Online roamer_1

Great Album @roamer_1 , I have it on Vinyl too and play it often.

Yep... One of the G.O.A.Ts @corbe , each song linked to the next to form a story... A long ballad. Excellent.

Sadly all my albums stayed with the ex... so I don't  have vinyl anymore... But this, and the Outlaws, were among my favorites. Can sing every word by heart.  :beer:

Offline corbe

Willie has actually done 2 'Concept Albums'.   It took him 7 years after SGT Peppers, he is a stoner, ya know.  His first was Red Headed Stranger and it went Platinum, I believe, the other was Yesterdays Wine, about a man whose Woman leaves him and he finds Solis in a bottle, I believe.

Online roamer_1

Willie has actually done 2 'Concept Albums'.   It took him 7 years after SGT Peppers, he is a stoner, ya know.  His first was Red Headed Stranger and it went Platinum, I believe, the other was Yesterdays Wine, about a man whose Woman leaves him and he finds Solis in a bottle, I believe.

'Yesterday's Wine' sounds familiar (I know the song well)... I'll have to look that up too. Thx.  :beer:

Offline Hoodat

you made me go pull the album down @corbe ... Redheaded Stranger...  :beer:

The movie was good.  Willie Nelson does a great job as an actor.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

The movie was good.  Willie Nelson does a great job as an actor.

Yep... Boy, is that a long time ago... Maybe I'm a geezer after all.  :shrug:

Offline Hoodat

Queen / David Bowie  -  Under Pressure

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

The Church  -  Under the Milky Way

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
The Church  -  Under the Milky Way

No Milk Today- Herman’s Hermits
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

Offline libertybele

Jefferson Airplane - Wooden Ships

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG8RdAX5o4U

Offline corbe

Leaving on a Jet Plane (2004 Remaster) · Peter, Paul & Mary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2m--R3J6f4

Offline corbe