Author Topic: Team of Fools: Biden’s Cabinet Picks Prove He is Unfit to Lead  (Read 196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 15, 2022
Team of Fools: Biden’s Cabinet Picks Prove He is Unfit to Lead
By Ed Brodow

Historian Doris Kearns Goodwin wrote an acclaimed book called Team of Rivals in which she described Abraham Lincoln’s recruitment of the ablest men of the time for his cabinet.

We are witness to the exact opposite. Joe Biden seems intent on assembling a team of the least able. I’m calling it Team of Fools.

I have written extensively about Biden’s shortcomings. Nothing exceeds his capacity for choosing the wrong people. It would be difficult to zero in on Biden’s worst choice, but his Homeland Security Secretary would be a good candidate.

Alejandro Mayorkas has me somewhat confused. I can’t tell if he is a consummate liar or just plain delusional. Mayorkas claimed that his message to migrants heading to the U.S. is: “Do not come.” Then he declared that, “Our border is not open.” He also asserted his department has “a handle” on migration. “We’re not letting people loose,” he said. More blatant lies never have been uttered.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/team_of_fools_bidens_cabinet_picks_prove_he_is_unfit_to_lead.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Team of Fools: Biden’s Cabinet Picks Prove He is Unfit to Lead
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 11:49:53 pm »
Title and presumption:
"Team of Fools: Biden’s Cabinet Picks Prove He is Unfit to Lead"

Mr. Brodow, are you really foolish enough to suggest to us that ol' white joe was the one who "picked" those individuals...?