Author Topic: Seventy-nine buses of migrants transported to Washington under Abbott-Ducey initiative  (Read 1381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seventy-nine buses of migrants transported to Washington under Abbott-Ducey initiative
by Anna Giaritelli, Homeland Security Reporter |
 | June 15, 2022 06:00 AM

EXCLUSIVE — AUSTIN, Texas — The Republican-led states of Arizona and Texas have dispatched dozens of buses carrying migrants from border towns to Washington, D.C., state officials told the Washington Examiner.

More than 2,500 people who were released from Border Patrol custody after illegally crossing from Mexico have opted to take 79 free, state-provided buses to the nation’s capital under initiatives rolled out by governors of each state, spokespeople exclusively shared Tuesday.

"These people are wanting to go somewhere else. They’re not wanting to stay in Arizona," said Morgan Carr, spokeswoman for Gov. Doug Ducey (R-AZ). "From what we’re seeing, they’re all primarily [headed to] the East Coast."

More than 2,000 people on 65 buses have arrived in Washington since Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) began the operation in mid-April.

In Arizona, 14 buses carrying 523 people have departed since it began in mid-May.

One-quarter of migrants in Arizona said they planned to go to New York after arriving in Washington, followed by 23% who said New Jersey was their final destination. Florida came in third.

In Arizona, 69% of migrants who boarded buses to Washington were from Colombia. Peruvians made up the second-highest percentage at 15%. Carr said eight Russian citizens were aboard a bus that departed Tuesday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/arizona-texas-bus-migrants-washington-biden-border-crisis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The only people they're hurtiing are the actual citzens who live here.

I'm starting to hope Mexico conquers and reclaims Texas and Arizona.  They won't be missed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm starting to hope Mexico conquers and reclaims Texas and Arizona.  They won't be missed.

We won't miss the Eastern Seaboard either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We won't miss the Eastern Seaboard either.

Amen.  You will never find a more wretched political hive of scum and villainy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Amen.  You will never find a more wretched political hive of scum and villainy.

Face it:  We'll never be as brilliant as people from Virginia.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

MIA from your post

/S
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I'll take that comment a little more seriously, when you can show me that the overall political ideological litmus test is more conservative there than here. Till then, I have no problem of inconveniencing liberals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

You'll get no argument from me @Cyber Liberty

If your governor thinks sending busloads of illegals to the Washington. DC area is going to motivate the executive and legisltive branches of the government seated here to pay attention and make appropriate changes, then your governor is too stupid to hold the job.

All the politicos are doing is laughing at him and the citizens living here are paying the price.  So on behalf of the citizens of Virginia, please tell your governor to shove it and suggest he use TWO brain cells to find an actual solution.

The same goes for Texas.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
You'll get no argument from me @Cyber Liberty

If your governor thinks sending busloads of illegals to the Washington. DC area is going to motivate the executive and legisltive branches of the government seated here to pay attention and make appropriate changes, then your governor is too stupid to hold the job.

All the politicos are doing is laughing at him and the citizens living here are paying the price.  So on behalf of the citizens of Virginia, please tell your governor to shove it and suggest he use TWO brain cells to find an actual solution.

The same goes for Texas.

Seems like a lot of non-border residents seem more worried about the Ukranian border than their own countries.  Maybe they need an awarness booster?

I'll take that comment a little more seriously, when you can show me that the overall political ideological litmus test is more conservative there than here. Till then, I have no problem of inconveniencing liberals.

You're "inconveniencing" the conservatives and those likely to vote Republican in November  ---- all for political Kabuki theater courtesy of two inept Republican governors.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You're "inconveniencing" the conservatives and those likely to vote Republican in November  ---- all for political Kabuki theater courtesy of two inept Republican governors.

I'll take you more seriously when you have 10s of thousands of squatters living in your state.
I will NOT comply.

I'll take you more seriously when you have 10s of thousands of squatters living in your state.

Dumping them here may make you feel good @Cyber Liberty .... but it won't solve the problem.

I assume you and your governor know this.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dumping them here may make you feel good @Cyber Liberty .... but it won't solve the problem.

DC doesn't solve problems they create them. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Apparently you are fine with dumping them in AZ and is hunky dory by you.  You are as bad as the Dems. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

Apparently you are fine with dumping them in AZ and is hunky dory by you.  You are as bad as the Dems.

Ultimately, ILLEGALS shouldn't be put on a bus period.  They need to be dropped back off over on the other side.  DEPORT THEM ALL!!! 

It doesn't matter where they are being dumped as most of them will get lost in the system without being tracked.  In essence they've been granted amnesty with all the gov't perks to go along. Just my opinion.

I am absolutely sickened by the CRISIS at the border and the situation has obviously gotten completely out of control. No one seems to give a darn but yet we can pump billions over in Ukraine, which isn't our war to begin with and help protect their borders, while our borders remain wide open!!!  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

I am absolutely NOT fine with the invasion coming across our Southern border.  It's why I religiously post updates on the Immigration forum and take a boatload of crap because I think our border security matters more than Ukraine's ----- and want our full attention here, not there.

What I don't want is nonsense from governors out of solutions.  Propose something meaningful and we'll stand with you.  But, no matter how much misery may love company --- dumping on others is not in your best interest.

And  @Cyber Liberty  -----  I will accept the apology you owe me for the "you are as bad as the Dems" dismissive and personal insult. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ultimately, ILLEGALS shouldn't be put on a bus period.  They need to be dropped back off over on the other side.  DEPORT THEM ALL!!! 

It doesn't matter where they are being dumped as most of them will get lost in the system without being tracked.  In essence they've been granted amnesty with all the gov't perks to go along. Just my opinion.

I am absolutely sickened by the CRISIS at the border and the situation has obviously gotten completely out of control. No one seems to give a darn but yet we can pump billions over in Ukraine, which isn't our war to begin with and help protect their borders, while our borders remain wide open!!!  9999hair out0000

The very people who are creating this live in Maryland and Virginia and that is where pressure must be applied.  Since we can't deport them we must send the to be with those who are allowing them to enter the country.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

The very people who are creating this live in Maryland and Virginia and that is where pressure must be applied.  Since we can't deport them we must send the to be with those who are allowing them to enter the country.

I disagree.  As citizens of this country it IS our duty to protect it from this invasion!  'We the People' ARE the government!

Unfortunately, the gov't is tying the hands of law enforcement and border patrol.  Most of those in Congress are allowing them to enter.  So .... dumping them in various different places only adds fuel to the fire and enables their agenda.  ILLEGALS should NOT be in the country period!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am absolutely NOT fine with the invasion coming across our Southern border.  It's why I religiously post updates on the Immigration forum and take a boatload of crap because I think our border security matters more than Ukraine's ----- and want our full attention here, not there.

What I don't want is nonsense from governors out of solutions.  Propose something meaningful and we'll stand with you.  But, no matter how much misery may love company --- dumping on others is not in your best interest.

And  @Cyber Liberty  -----  I will accept the apology you owe me for the "you are as bad as the Dems" dismissive and personal insult.

No apology is forthcoming, actual or implied. Your neighbors are the ones causing this and they need to share the suffering. Excluding oneself from that suffering is a Democrat stance, hence the "insult."

It sucks that you get hit too, but how is that different for people in border states?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 06:13:54 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I disagree.  As citizens of this country it IS our duty to protect it from this invasion!  'We the People' ARE the government!

Unfortunately, the gov't is tying the hands of law enforcement and border patrol.  Most of those in Congress are allowing them to enter.  So .... dumping them in various different places only adds fuel to the fire and enables their agenda.  ILLEGALS should NOT be in the country period!

In an ideal world, which this not.
I will NOT comply.

No apology is forthcoming, actual or implied.

Damn,  I lost the bet.  I misjudged you @Cyber Liberty   :shrug:

« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 06:24:35 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Who cares if busing illegal migrants to DC prompts Congress to act?

The bus tickets are a small price to pay to save state, county, and local government expenditures to provide them resources.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

Who cares if busing illegal migrants to DC prompts Congress to act?

The bus tickets are a small price to pay to save state, county, and local government expenditures to provide them resources.

Ok .... so is DC/Congress acting in any way to resolve the CRISIS AT THE BORDER?????

The best thing to do is to NOT let ILLEGALS into this county in the first place. 

IMO the only thing that is going to happen is we will have a group of ILLEGALS placed here and there which is really no different than what the WH wants anyways.

The problem of course is the border wall remains unfinished.

How do we justify sending billions to Ukraine to help protect them and spending very little to protect our own borders?  What the heck is wrong with that picture?  Everything!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 07:10:11 pm by libertybele »

rebewranger

Arizona, Texas sent 79 buses of migrants to DC since mid-April
By Callie Patteson
June 15, 2022 10:25am  Updated

More than six dozen busloads of migrants from Arizona and Texas have arrived in Washington, DC, this spring, as the border states attempt to curb a massive influx of migrant crossings along the Mexico border, according to a new report.

More than 2,500 people released from Border Patrol custody have voluntarily traveled to the nation’s capital on 79 state-provided buses, officials confirmed to the Washington Examiner this week.

Of the 79 buses, 65 of them — carrying more than 2,000 people — started their journey from Texas, where Gov. Greg Abbott began the program in April.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/15/arizona-texas-sent-79-buses-of-migrants-to-dc-since-april/