Author Topic: Raskin: ‘Trump Will Have His Comeuppance’ for Leading an Assault on the Peaceful Transfer of Power  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Raskin: ‘Trump Will Have His Comeuppance’ for Leading an Assault on the Peaceful Transfer of Power

Pam Key 14 Jun 2022

Representative Jamie Raskin (D-MD) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that former President Donald Trump will face justice for being the “motor behind” the riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Anchor Joy Reid said, “Can you prosecute anyone below Donald Trump for seditious conspiracy and leave him out, and if he were prosecuted, how would that even work constitutionally, and how would that play out?”

Raskin said, “I think that he was the motor behind the whole plot.”

Anchor Joy Reid said, “Can you envision then this ending without Donald Trump himself facing legal consequences for that? Ultimately.”

Raskin said, “Well, you know, I think Donald Trump will have his comeuppance. I think that you know, like with Dr. King, ‘The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.’ I think there will be justice for everyone who set these events into motion.”

He continued, “I mean, people were killed. People died. We had an interruption of the counting of electoral college votes for the first time in American history. We had a violent assault on the peaceful transfer of power, destroying the peaceful part and interrupting the transfer of power for many hours.”

Raskin added, “I mean, this was an unprecedented and extremely dangerous situation that could have led to anything from martial law to civil war.”

Reid said, “Indeed.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/14/raskin-trump-will-have-his-comeuppance-for-leading-an-assault-on-the-peaceful-transfer-of-power/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Jamie Raskin is a lying POS.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Jamie Raskin is a lying POS.

As well as the rest of the DEMS and RINOs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.