Author Topic: Geraldo Rivera: ‘Crazy’ Trump ‘Turned the Knife in America’s Back’  (Read 363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Geraldo Rivera: ‘Crazy’ Trump ‘Turned the Knife in America’s Back’

Pam Key 14 Jun 2022

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera said Tuesday on FNC’s “The Five” that former President Donald Trump “turned the knife in America’s back” on January 6, 2021 by attempting to interrupt the peaceful transition of power.

Rivera said, “I find it ironic that Greg, for instance, prefers Trump to Biden when you look at President Trump in the light of the is January 6 hearings. When you see how absolutely crazy, he became after the election and how close he came to impeding and destroying the transition, peaceful transition of power for the first time in American history.”

He continued, “Biden is an old fellow who has some fragility and communications problems. I don’t know if he is not as sharp as he always was, but if the alternative is his predecessor, we have to recognize, and remember, I love to Donald Trump.”

Co-host Greg Gutfeld interjected, “Oh, please.”

Rivera said, “I felt very close to him. I have known him for 40 years.”

Gutfeld said, “Then you turn the knife.”

Rivera said, “He did. He turned the knife in America’s back. It was him that turned the knife. And it is becoming clear now that Republicans are in a kind of denial. It is not shocking how many people support Donald Trump. What is shocking is how many people support Donald Trump who also believe that he did everything he is accused of doing.”

Rivera concluded, “He unleashed,  he incited, he was absolutely the driving force for what was one of the most traumatic events to the American democracy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/14/geraldo-rivera-crazy-trump-turned-the-knife-in-americas-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Time for Geraldo to retire!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Jerry, you putz!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Meanwhile in 1988 ... Geraldo! Geraldo! Geraldo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnjtFJ18_2I
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.