Author Topic: Recovered Data Reveals Depth of Hunter Biden's Control of His Father  (Read 470 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Recovered Data Reveals Depth of Hunter Biden's Control of His Father
By Bonchie | Jun 14, 2022 9:00 AM ET

Hunter Biden’s laptop continues to provide interesting and arguably disturbing information regarding the troubled son’s relationship with his father. Joe Biden has long maintained a separation existed and exists between himself and his son’s various dealings, but a newly recovered video paints a different picture.

According to the Washington Examiner, Hunter Biden brags in the video about having control over what his dad talks about, noting that the now-president “thinks I’m a god.”

https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1536667188358160384

“If I say it’s important to me, then he will work a way in which to make it a part of his platform. My dad respects me more than he respects anyone in the world, and I know that to be certain, so it’s not going to be about whether it affects his politics.”…

…“Everyone thinks it, talks about how — ‘How can you be as good as your dad?’ I’m better than my dad,” Hunter Biden said. “You know why I’m better than my dad? Because my dad tells me I’m better than him, since I was 2 years old.”

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/06/14/recovered-data-reveals-depth-of-hunter-bidens-control-of-his-father-n578355
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Recovered Data Reveals Depth of Hunter Biden's Control of His Father
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 03:16:43 pm »
Andrew Kerr
@AndrewKerrNC
NEW: @dcexaminer has gained access to a 28GB encrypted iPhone backup found on a copy of Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop.
First up: Here's a recording of Hunter bragging that his father will adopt political positions at his command ...
LISTEN: The moment Hunter Biden says his father will do anything he tells him to
by Andrew Kerr, Investigative Reporter & Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter
June 14, 2022 07:00 AM

Hunter Biden recorded himself boasting that his father will adopt political positions at his command, footage obtained from a copy of his abandoned laptop shows.

"He'll talk about anything that I want him to, that he believes in," Biden said in reference to his father, Joe Biden, in the Dec. 3, 2018, recording. "If I say it's important to me, then he will work a way in which to make it a part of his platform. My dad respects me more than he respects anyone in the world, and I know that to be certain, so it’s not going to be about whether it affects his politics.”  ...
Story and recording at Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org