Author Topic: Liz Cheney: Rudy Giuliani Was ‘Inebriated’ on 2020 Election Night...{OMG}  (Read 704 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So was I!

Liz Cheney: Rudy Giuliani Was ‘Inebriated’ on 2020 Election Night

Kristina Wong 13 Jun 2022

The January 6 Select Committee sought on Monday to highlight that Rudy Giuliani was “inebriated” during election night of 2020 in an apparent effort to discredit him and former President Donald Trump.

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) said, “President Trump rejected advice of his campaign experts on election night, and instead followed the course recommended by an apparently inebriated Rudy Giuliani to just claim that he won and insist the vote-counting stop, to falsely claim everything was fraudulent.”

The committee also played a video of a deposition in which former Trump aide Jason Miller said that Giuliani was “definitely intoxicated” on election night.

Giuliani had allegedly pressed Trump to declare victory, according to Miller.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1536365915096457216

Journalists and democrat pundits mocked Giuliani on social media.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/13/liz-cheney-rudy-giuliani-inebriated-2020-election-night/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm guessing by dawn most every Trump supporter was   :smokin:

Offline andy58-in-nh

The difference is that Giuliani was sober the next day, whereas Cheney was still stupid.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cheney's husband probably stays inebriated.  I would if i had to look at that ugly bitch every day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

The difference is that Giuliani was sober the next day, whereas Cheney was still stupid.

Well played, sir.  Well played.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jason Miller forced to testify about ‘intoxicated’ Giuliani at Jan 6 sham show, Stirewalt’s face says it all
June 13, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

The extreme lengths that the made-for-TV farce, the House committee hearings on January 6, will go to in order to smear former President Donald Trump and his allies have grown so ludicrous that a willing participant was barely able to contain his laughter at the absurd line of questioning.

On Monday, the select committee resumed their heavily produced witch hunt that kicked off in primetime Thursday, not with any sort of shocking proof that Trump or his advisers had plotted an insurrection to overthrow the government, or even that they encouraged others to do so. Instead, as evidence of wrongdoing, they put forward that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) may have been drunk on election night.

“Was there anyone in that conversation who in your observation had had too much to drink?” an investigator asked of Gettr CEO and former Trump campaign senior adviser Jason Miller during a pre-recorded deposition.

“Mayor Giuliani,” Miller responded flatly.

“Tell me more about that,” the investigator pressed. “What was your observation about his potential intoxication during that discussion about what the president should say when he addressed the nation on election night?”

“The mayor was definitely intoxicated but I do not know his level of intoxication when he spoke with the president, for example,” Milller replied.

*Note the tweet below mistakenly claims Giuliani was ‘drunk’ on Jan 6th, but Miller testified he had too much to drink on Election night:

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1536368856834392064

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/13/jason-miller-forced-to-testify-about-intoxicated-giuliani-at-jan-6-sham-show-stirewalts-face-says-it-all-1249822/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

Stirewalt makes me sick, that bloated turnip. I worked with him at a newspaper, and he was nearly illiterate. I had to clean up some of his incoherence (rewrote entire news or feature articles). He spent all his time schmoozing with politicos, judges and the like, but never wanted to do the actual work of reporting the news.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

“The mayor was definitely intoxicated

Are we talking Ted Kennedy standards, or are we talking Hillary Clinton standards?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
I am disgusted and outraged at the out right lie by Jason Miller and Bill Steppien. I was upset that they were not prepared for the massive cheating (as well as other lawyers around the President) I REFUSED all alcohol that evening. My favorite drink..Diet Pepsi
10:29 AM · Jun 14, 2022·

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
Is the false testimony from Miller and Steppien because I yelled at them? Are they being paid to lie?
10:29 AM · Jun 14, 2022·

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Giuliani slams ‘out right lie’ by Trump campaign aides
by Caroline Vakil - 06/14/22 11:55 AM ET

Rudy Giuliani is slamming several campaign aides of former President Trump who, in testimony to the House Jan. 6 panel, described Giuliani as intoxicated on election night and part of an internal campaign team after the election that was dishonest and unprofessional.

The remarks, shown in videos by the select committee investigating the 2021 Capitol riot during a Monday hearing, included criticism of the former New York City mayor and Trump adviser from Trump’s former campaign manager Bill Stepien and former campaign adviser Jason Miller.

Miller was shown on tape responding to a question from the committee about whether anyone on the campaign team who spoke to Trump had drank too much that night. He responded by mentioning Giuliani.

“I am disgusted and outraged at the out right lie by Jason Miller and Bill Steppien,” Giuliani tweeted, misspelling the former campaign manager’s last name.

“I was upset that they were not prepared for the massive cheating (as well as other lawyers around the President) I REFUSED all alcohol that evening. My favorite drink..Diet Pepsi,” Giuliani wrote on Twitter.

“Is the false testimony from Miller and Steppien because I yelled at them? Are they being paid to lie?” he added in a follow-up tweet.

Stepien in his testimony characterized himself as being a part of a “team normal” on the Trump campaign that recognized the Republican had lost the presidential election based on the data at hand.

“There were two groups … we call them kind of my team and Rudy’s team. I didn’t mind being characterized as being part of ‘Team Normal,’” the former campaign manager, who was unable to appear in person after his wife went into labor on Monday, said on videotape.

“I didn’t think what was happening was necessarily honest or professional at that time,” he said of the other group.

Miller testified that he had offered advice not to declare victory prematurely while votes were being counted.

“There were suggestions by, I believe it was Mayor Giuliani, to go and declare victory and say that we’d won it outright,” Miller said. “I remember saying that … we should not go and declare victory until we had a better sense of the numbers.”

He also said that he believed Giuliani appeared to be intoxicated on election night while he spoke to officials from the White House and campaign.

“I think the mayor was definitely intoxicated, but I do not know his level of intoxication when he spoke with the president, for example,” Miller said.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3522677-giuliani-slams-out-right-lie-by-trump-campaign-aides/
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Are we talking Ted Kennedy standards, or are we talking Hillary Clinton standards?
Maybe Paul Pelosi inebriated? Really who gives a flying fig if he was? Was he driving? After what happened that night who could blame him, but it's not like he was in charge of the nuclear football or something.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Evidentiary blood alcohol test or STFU.

Stress, blood sugar off, ketoacidosis, lots of things may make someone seem intoxicated, but without proof he was drinking to excess, this is just so much slander.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

My personal conspiracy theory about Giuliani is that he's going insane from untreated Syphilis.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

It's a little surprising that all of us have not been chronically and habitually wasted since Nov. 2022. This Biden mess is so unpleasant to experience stone cold sober.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pretty rich comment considering all the red noses we witnessesed during "W"'s tenure. Including her dad.

This wench is almost out of ammo, if she citing one election night instance of "having a few too many"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia