Author Topic: MSM quietly avoids Bear Market News.....  (Read 295 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
MSM quietly avoids Bear Market News.....
« on: June 13, 2022, 04:48:26 pm »

At 9:30 a.m today, the S&P 500 offically entered bear territory.  The left wing biased talking heads from CNBC and Bloomberg have convienently not reported that fact.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Re: MSM quietly avoids Bear Market News.....
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 04:53:41 pm »
This cannot be because Biden told us we are in one of the most robust economies ever
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 05:06:34 pm »
This cannot be because Biden told us we are in one of the most robust economies ever

NASDAQ is approaching double bear territory (33% down now)

If the DJIA drops about a another 1000, Biden will pull off the hat trick.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 07:38:12 pm »
All of the indices are taking it on the chin today.  Commodities off, crypto getting slaughtered, 10 yr bonds at their highest yields since 2011.