Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Frustrated by Inability to Lower Gas Prices  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 13 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden is growing increasingly worried that he is not seen as doing enough to lower gas prices, according to a new report.

The Washington Post reports that Biden privately questioned his staff after they proposed a trip to Iowa to announce the use of E15 ethanol year-round, which they believed would help bring down gas prices.

Biden felt the new policy would be “ineffective,” the report noted, and he began “badgering them with questions about the purpose of the event.”

The Washington Post story is the latest in a series of reports in recent weeks detailing that Biden appears increasingly frustrated and helpless to handle daily events.

The president was right to be skeptical about the significance of the event, as gas prices have now reached an average of $5.00 per gallon. That, nonetheless, did not stop him from holding the event.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/13/joe-biden-frustrated-inability-lower-gas-prices/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Report: Joe Biden Frustrated by Inability to Lower Gas Prices
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 02:26:58 pm »
Bullcrap. He and his spokesfools already admitted he wants high fuel prices in order to force everyone into electric vehicles and to "transition" from fossil fuels to expensive, inefficient, unreliable "renewables."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 02:28:59 pm »
ECON 101: Scarcity creates value.

Want gas prices to go down?  Allow more investment, exploration, development, pipelines, and refineries domestically.

Yet, as frustrated as he is, he will not greenlight the completion of the Keystone XL Pipeline.

Such activity will have to occur outside North America and Western Europe - Guyana, Suriname, Namibia, etc. - if the Chi-coms don't get to the oil first.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 02:30:58 pm »
Well, that's precisely because he isn't.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 03:07:35 pm »
"Report:" = bullshit
Joe Biden LOVES unaffordable energy prices and inflation. He has literally 'bragged' about both several times.

Biden campaigned on shutting down oil and coal in America every possible way he can. Liberals seems to have no comprehension that their God 'electricity' comes from oil and coal. Like children, they imagine that electricity comes from Unicorns and Pixie Dust. That is why Liberals are trying to 'force' people to buy electric cars, and then in the same breath Liberals tell them they cannot charge their cars because it crashes the electric grids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjxzUWrAOb4
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 03:21:48 pm »
Maybe just this once he might want to listen to the opposition, which he has made very difficult by stamping all conservatives as "Evil" every chance he gets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 03:23:40 pm »
President Joe Biden is growing increasingly worried that he is not seen as doing enough to lower gas prices, according to a new report.

He only cares about the perception, not the "inability to lower gas prices."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 03:55:55 pm »
Joe Biden is not worried or 'frustrated' about anything. He doesn't have enough sense to know what is happening and he doesn't care anyway. Biden sees himself as some kind of 'energy transition messiah', a glorious leader shrouded in halos. (because he is crazy)

This is just some trash put out by his handlers and his PR people. Biden himself couldn't be happier about what he has done and the way things are going.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 03:57:00 pm »
The only thing that worries Joe is the possibility Mommy Jill won't let him have ice cream tonight.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2022, 04:02:54 pm »
Bullcrap. He and his spokesfools already admitted he wants high fuel prices in order to force everyone into electric vehicles and to "transition" from fossil fuels to expensive, inefficient, unreliable "renewables."

100% yes

Everybody in this administration is on record at some point saying that they want to stop gas, coal, and oil development in favor of green energy even if it hurts the economy and individuals

This administration needs to be haunted by all their past statements
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2022, 04:37:40 pm »
Want to see the death knelt of EV's?

In about 5-10 years when we have a record cold wave, and 1000's die on the highway of exposure due to dying batteries in traffic jams.

You can't haul cans of electric charges in little red containers.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 04:38:35 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2022, 05:09:25 pm »
Shouldn't the headline be more like Joe Biden frustrated that nobody believes he is unable to lower gas prices? Sorry Joe no one believes your BS anymore, not even the leftist media that shovels it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2022, 05:15:00 pm »
Shouldn't the headline be more like Joe Biden frustrated that nobody believes he is unable to lower gas prices? Sorry Joe no one believes your BS anymore, not even the leftist media that shovels it.

Pedo Joe and his band of communist GND flunkies wrongly thought they could destroy the hydrocarbon industry without destroying the American economy.  They chose poorly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2022, 06:49:35 pm »
Pedo Joe and his band of communist GND flunkies wrongly thought they could destroy the hydrocarbon industry without destroying the American economy.  They chose poorly.
As did all the imbecilic morons who voted for him. This is a great example of, 'being an idiot should hurt'. Only in this case, they damaged all of America and the world with their abject ignorance.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2022, 09:52:20 pm »
All the money the "vote counters" and "vote mules" made rigging the election has been spent on them trying to buy gas for their cars and groceries. Good job idiots, you wrecked a nation and your own lives (plus friends, children, and family) for a couple of thousand dollars from Soros. Great life decision there. You guys are the cream of the DNC.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2022, 10:23:29 pm »
Simple. Get gooberment off oil producers' and drillers' backs. When supply increases prices will start going down.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2022, 10:27:42 pm »
Simple. Get gooberment off oil producers' and drillers' backs. When supply increases prices will start going down.

Yup, a lesson that is understood by  6 year old lemonade stand owners.

That is why this destruction is obviously intentional, and IMO criminal.