Author Topic: The Dem’s Much-Hyped Jan. 6 Hearings Are A Flop: I&I/TIPP Poll  (Read 248 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Dem’s Much-Hyped Jan. 6 Hearings Are A Flop: I&I/TIPP Poll
Terry Jones
June 13, 2022

Fewer than half of all Americans are convinced that the Democrats’ Jan. 6 Commission is making an honest attempt at discovering the truth about the mostly peaceful political demonstrations that took place on Capitol Hill that day, the latest data from the I&I/TIPP Poll show.

Some 44% of Americans said they were either “very confident” (21%) in the committee’s investigation or “somewhat confident” (23%) that the Democrat-dominated Jan. 6 Commission “will make a genuine effort to uncover the truth.”

The online poll of 1,310 adults was taken from June 8 to June 10. It has a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percentage points.

Fully 40% in June’s poll said they weren’t confident, with equal parts saying they were “not at all confident” (20%) and “not very confident” (20%). As the pie chart below shows, another 15% said they were “not sure.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/06/13/most-americans-skeptical-that-democrats-jan-6-investigation-seeks-the-truth-ii-tipp-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34