Author Topic: Fox News enthusiastically panders to the ‘transgender’ crowd  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 12, 2022
Fox News enthusiastically panders to the ‘transgender’ crowd
By Andrea Widburg

“I love Pride month,” said no conservative ever. No matter their tolerance of and support for the LGBTQ+++ cause, you’ll never find a conservative supporting the enforced cheering for the LGBTQ+++ crowd. Additionally, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find conservatives showing any enthusiasm for the whole “trans kid” fad that’s seeing a huge escalation in the number of children opting for damaging, castrating hormones and deforming surgery. That’s why it’s baffling that Fox put together a laudatory segment about a little girl whose parents have insisted on treating her as a boy and making her a celebrity.

It’s peculiar to begin with that Fox News would have an “America Together: LGBTQ+ Pride Month” series. Again, conservatives aren’t agitating to have homosexuality criminalized or insisting that gays and lesbians return to the closet. On the flip side, as noted in the opening paragraph, neither Pride month nor the alleged phenomenon of “transgenderism” are high on the conservative list of things that interest them or propaganda to which they wish to be subjected.

Nevertheless, Fox News, perhaps because being headquartered in New York is like a contagious disease, felt compelled to hop on the Pride bandwagon. What really stirred up outrage, though, was the entire slobberingly affirming segment on a teenage girl named Ryland whose fame-seeking parents have turned her into a cause célèbre for “transgender” youth.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/fox_news_enthusiastically_panders_to_the_transgender_crowd.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Fox News enthusiastically panders to the ‘transgender’ crowd
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 02:13:19 pm »
1 Step forward, 2 steps back.   9999hair out0000
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 04:44:46 pm »
That really is disgusting.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 06:09:51 pm »
Green money, pink money
All spends the same, honey
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 06:25:37 pm »
And folks wonder why I pay them no mind...  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 09:50:01 am »
After seeing this thread, which I could not believe(I had to see it to believe it), I watched the video on Youtube.  Amazing how anyone can spin a story to make it appealing to the intended audience.  Watching this, you would think the parents did a good thing for their child.

This whole subject matter is ensconced in many entities looking to make big dollars.  Take John Hopkins Hospital.  It was once one of the largest hospitals doing sex reassignment surgery.  Then a few years ago they announced they were halting surgery and had determined that transgenders were actually suffering from a mental disorder, and  in reality needed psychological counseling.  Recently, I read that Hopkins is getting back into the business of sex reassignment surgery.  Now what changed for them?  I'll tell you.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  That's what.  Big money in that business and the government is paying for the surgery for many, so there is a gold motherlode, that is what that is.  It is about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The medical profession/industry is a bunch of damn whores!  No joke. 

For the parents of the little girl, what they did was flat out wrong.  It is not endearing as the person who produced this segment tried to make it.  It is parental failure on a grand scale.  A three year old declares it is a boy, not a girl, and the parents are believing they are doing right to humor said child.  Please!  To use an old axiom, if the child wants to jump from a bridge, should the parents support that notion?  Absolute insanity.

By doing what these parents did, they condemned this child to never be able to experience having a natural child when it becomes an adult, an activity important for most of us.  I say if a person wants to mutilate their body, which is permanent, irreversible damage, the decision should only be made when obtaining the full age of an adult, at least 18 if not 21.   And even then, I am not sure it makes sense for them to go down this path.  I consider it all a mental disorder.  AN extreme mental disorder that merits serious attention.

I think of Brad Pitt's daughter who did the exact same thing.  She announced she wanted to be a boy, and Pitt and Jolie allowed the child to go down the transgender path of dressing like a boy, etc.  I don't know if they ever went as far as hormone therapy, but the kid changed her mind and decided to remain a girl.  With the idiocy of this degenerate society, there is enormous pressure to support young people considering the notion of being transgender, and do everything to make it a 100% reality.  This is wrong.  And let's get serious here, the jerkoffs that head up psychological definitions and determinations change their mind as the wind picks a different direction.  The key word for anyone going down this path is caution, extreme caution.  I say if someone goes through a prolonged period of counseling, say 10 years, and still has the mindset of pursuing this path, then fine once they attain an adult age and have a full experience of knowing their body as the gender they were born with.

So, in this case, Ryland was born a girl.  Let her grow to maturity and experience what it is like to be a girl, receiving psychological counseling that basically illustrates for her that she can change her mind and want to stay as a girl.  But after living as a girl and young woman she still feels strongly about becoming a boy/man, after becoming a full adult, only then go down that path.

For me and both wives I have had in my life, along with most of my peers I have known, having one's own biological children was essential to each one of us.  It is not something any of us spoke of openly, but it was important.  Essential for happiness.  One of the most important life experiences of my life was the joy that came with having my own children.  There were days I came home and my daughters would come out screaming daddy, daddy, each grabbing a leg and hugging it tight, delighted I was home with them.  It did not matter how bad a day I had, with that overt joy and love directed at me, that became a cherished day in my life.  One was left with nothing but joy and happiness.

To undergo transgender sex reassignment, those individuals may never experience that joy and life experience.  Does any rational, sane person think a three year old is knowledgeable enough to take that into consideration along with everything else?  Hell no!!  That is why this is nothing less than child abuse and total ignorance on the part of the parents.  It has literally nothing to do with some form of discrimination against transgenders.

But hey, we march to be more like the former USSR every day, where people and life become more expendable.  Thousands/a few million children want to destroy their life with irreversible sex reassignment surgery, who cares, the numbers are small when the population is 340 million.  2 million people want to mutilate their bodies, so what.  No loss in the grand scheme of things.

We murder nearly 1 million babies a year, and we have physicians that think killing a newborn is ok too.  We kill our terminally ill with COMFORT MEASURES, using morphine to ease them out of their life, and now it is ok for society to destroy children that want to be transgender.  And it goes down the same dark path as abortion, their rights etc.  So, society is coerced into doing this as an accepted practice, and there is no guardian to protect the child against parental stupidity, no society to watch out for the best interest of the child long term, just the need for immediate gratification.

And if you speak out against this mindset, you are wrong, discriminatory, or worse.  This practice is flat our wrong.  Everything should be done to protect that child as they are, for going down the path of transgenderism is usually irreversible.  Permanent damage.  We do more to protect some insignificant species in their environment than we do our own children.

Bottomline, we lie to ourselves when we hold the belief that our children are one of our most valuable assets.  They just are not!!!  Otherwise, this nonsense would NEVER get traction.