Author Topic: Joe Biden Admits to Elite Donors: ‘We’re Gonna Live with This Inflation for a While’  (Read 400 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Admits to Elite Donors: ‘We’re Gonna Live with This Inflation for a While’

Charlie Spiering 11 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden shifted his narrative on inflation at a California fundraiser Friday night, despite his administration stressing for months that inflation was only temporary.

“We’re gonna live with this inflation for a while,” Biden said at the event. “It’s gonna come down gradually, but we’re going to live with it for a while.”

The Beverly Hills fundraiser with wealthy Democrat donors was hosted by billionaire Haim Saban, a media mogul.

That was a slightly different message from the more positive one he issued to Americans while visiting the Port of Los Angeles earlier Friday afternoon.

“Inflation outside of energy and food, what the economists call core inflation, moderated the last two months,” Biden said. “Not enough, but it moderated. It’s come down, and we need it to come down much more quickly.”

According to the latest consumer price index numbers for May, month-to-month core inflation was at 0.6 percent, the same percentage it was in April. Year-to-year core inflation was up 6 percent in May compared to a year ago, down from 6.5 percent in March.

The president has failed to offer any new solutions to solve inflation, despite calling it his “top economic priority.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/11/joe-biden-admits-elite-donors-were-gonna-live-inflation-while/
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 06:23:46 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"We" who?

We're picking up your tab, jerk!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden tells the rich they are going to have hyper inflation for a while, to heavily tax the poor and working class, the rich can easily afford it.

Don't worry, anything Biden does will be better than anything Trump has done!  REMEMBER?
 000hehehehe :mauslaff: :laughingdog: :bigsilly: :media: :03:

UNTIL MARTIAL LAW OR THE ECONOMY COLLAPSES!
 REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 01:24:55 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

His billionaire pals won't suffer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Don't worry, anything Biden does will be better than anything Trump has done!  REMEMBER?

Who believes that? He’s hanging in the 30 some percent JAR
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

That's a reminder to those i fought with here for well over a year after Joe took office.  You haven't forgotten NeverTrumpers already, have you?
Worship Joe, hate and despise Trump based on a great deal of lies hitlery put out, and of course fools believed, and now proven so.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions