Author Topic: What would it take for the White House to commit treason?  (Read 354 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What would it take for the White House to commit treason?
« on: June 11, 2022, 02:09:37 pm »
June 11, 2022
What would it take for the White House to commit treason?
By Deane Waldman

It seems inconceivable that the Executive Branch of the U.S. federal government could be guilty of treason.  It is even difficult to write the words.  Yet the White House's latest plans indicate that it is conspiring with a foreign entity against the best interest of the American people with intent to subvert our representative form of government.

A number of prior actions by the Biden administration directly harmed rather than helped the U.S.  These injurious executive decisions include suppression of domestic oil and natural gas production (note current gas prices); opening the southern border to a massive wave of illegal immigration, deadly drugs, and human-trafficking; fabricating a COVID scam that destroyed public trust in Washington; mandates that nullified the Bill of Rights; printing trillions of fiat dollars; abrogation of rule of law causing the current crime wave; and promotion of anti-white racism CRT (Critical Race Theory).

While all these actions hurt the American people and are frankly anti-American, they do not satisfy the definition of treason: "betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government."  But what the White House is currently planning behind closed doors may be a different story.

The WHO is an agency of the United Nations founded in 1948 with 51 U.N. countries as signatories, including the U.S.  The WHO seeks the "attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health."  Its constitution clearly defines its limited advisory function as follows: "governments [not the WHO] have responsibility for the health of their peoples."  Article 1 in the constitution impels WHO to "assist governments" and "provide necessary aid ... upon request."

In 2016, with the failure of WHO advisories to stop an Ebola outbreak in West Africa, the WHO changed its role from passive guidance to active, controlling participation in public health matters wherever it chose.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/what_would_it_take_for_the_white_house_to_commit_treason.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: What would it take for the White House to commit treason?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 06:30:36 pm »
What would it take for the White House to commit treason...AGAIN?

There I corrected the headline, I hate it when editors get sloppy. And the answer to the question is not a whole lot.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 06:35:27 pm »
Ten percent to the "big guy".

Duh.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 06:55:41 pm »
What would it take for the White House to commit treason...AGAIN?

There I corrected the headline, I hate it when editors get sloppy. And the answer to the question is not a whole lot.

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 07:01:21 pm »
Ten percent to the "big guy".

Duh.

...and his son.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2022, 07:02:13 pm »
Attempting to suspend the Constitution would be the final straw.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2022, 07:08:42 pm »
Attempting to suspend the Constitution would be the final straw.
Why suspend it? They are already ignoring it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2022, 10:06:42 pm »

:yowsa: And it's not just the executive branch either! The entire fedgov is guilty!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2022, 10:39:39 pm »
Nothing more than they are doing.

The real question is What are the American people going to do about it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2022, 01:06:48 am »

Because to do it formally, they have no legal standing.

And then it's on.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 01:17:46 am »
Nothing more than they are doing.

The real question is What are the American people going to do about it?
People are starting to find it impossible to make ends meet.  Around here, the costs of homes and rent is astronomical and people are facing being homeless. 

The masses will eventually rise up out of necessity and survival.  It's just a matter of time.  IMO
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2022, 01:28:25 am »
People are starting to find it impossible to make ends meet.  Around here, the costs of homes and rent is astronomical and people are facing being homeless. 

The masses will eventually rise up out of necessity and survival.  It's just a matter of time.  IMO
My daughter and SIL's home is a small home with 1 Bath and small lot in a just ok part of Fullerton, Ca and the homes in their neighborhood are going for the mid 800's, average homes closer to Huntington Beach, CA are in the mid 900's and up. In Seizure, sorry, Leisure world where my mom lives the 1 bedrooms are going for around 200K and 2 bedrooms depending on #baths and upgrades over 600K, and that is a 100% cash payment no mortgages plus $525 and up up up mutual fees every stinking month. it's no wonder people are forced to rent, the income to be a home owner in CA is insane.