Author Topic: Biden Has America on its Knees  (Read 109 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Has America on its Knees
« on: June 11, 2022, 01:45:30 pm »
June 11, 2022
Biden Has America on its Knees
By Blaine L. Pardoe

There have been a number of books released recently that highlight America’s collective buyer’s remorse in electing Joe Biden as President.  As we came through a spring of Biden’s administration starting a new Cold War with Russia, skyrocketing inflation, and a baby formula shortage; the opportunities for authors to highlight the multitude of failures is easy. You know it is dire when no one on the Left is writing a book about the glowing successes of the Biden administration and its domestic and foreign triumphs. 

So what makes Ed Brodow’s, America on its Knees, stand out?

First off is his crisp and often biting writing style.  Brodow’s text is not just well organized, it is cynical in all the right places, sardonic when it is right, snarky when you need it to be, and even sarcastically funny at times.  All too often authors of nonfiction books are blunt to the point where the reader feels pummeled with their words.  Ed Brodow weaves a story of what America lost with the election of Joe Biden and does so in a very easy-to-read form.  When I get a 200+ page non-fiction book, I anticipate three-to-four days of reading to get into it. I was so engaged with his style, I finished this in 48 hours. 

Secondly, this is not a book of singular personal opinions. America on its Knees is well researched, with dozens of quotes from reliable sources to back up the author’s insights and views.  This elevates it from the ‘professional ranter’ author class to a professionally written tome of America’s current desperate plight. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/biden_has_america_on_its_knees_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden Has America on its Knees
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 02:05:24 pm »
I hope for the 10M pitchfork march on DC.

Complicit RINOs must go too.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 02:06:23 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.