Author Topic: BREAKING: House votes to set minimum age of 21 for buying semi-automatic weapons in response to Buff  (Read 950 times)

Offline Killer Clouds

Yes, I see that now.  I wonder why the Prosecution didn't bring it up?
They did in the very beginning. I've never said Rittenhouse didn't have a right to self defense. I've also never said he should be convicted of murder. What I have said is Rittenhouse had no legal way of getting the gun he had. He should not have gone to that riot. The Kenosha prosecutor is an idiot. He tried to prosecute crimes that didn't happen and not prosecute the crimes that did. What is interesting is the DCP now is screaming about straw purchases but straw purchases are very rarely if ever prosecuted. They don't enforce the laws on the books so why are new laws needed.

Online roamer_1

And MTs governor will tell the feds to kindly try to participate in aerial intercourse with a rotating pastry.

Same with WY, ID, ND, UT at the very least.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They did in the very beginning. I've never said Rittenhouse didn't have a right to self defense. I've also never said he should be convicted of murder. What I have said is Rittenhouse had no legal way of getting the gun he had. He should not have gone to that riot. The Kenosha prosecutor is an idiot. He tried to prosecute crimes that didn't happen and not prosecute the crimes that did. What is interesting is the DCP now is screaming about straw purchases but straw purchases are very rarely if ever prosecuted. They don't enforce the laws on the books so why are new laws needed.

My apologies, @Killer Clouds!  I really wiffed this one!   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 03:03:59 am by Killer Clouds »