Author Topic: VIDEO: Peggy Lee Reacts to Jan 6 Committee Prime Time BoreFest  (Read 382 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
So after the promised big buildup WHERE were all the big revelations in the January 6 Committee Prime Time Circus? Apparently  nowhere to be found. Meanwhile Liz Cheney inadvertently described on the true status of these supposed hearings. You want REAL January 6 revelations? Then wait until after the new Congress convenes next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlgn2fub_Is
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Peggy Lee Reacts to Jan 6 Committee Prime Time BoreFest
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 08:32:26 pm »
How many of our dollars have been pissed away chasing boogeymen for the Democrat Party,now? From the beginnings of "Russia, Russia, Russia", it has been seven years, countless millions, a stolen election, a lot of bad policy, political prisoners in the DC Gulag and families in disarray, if not suffering the loss of loved ones, so those LEAST deserving of power could get their hands on the reins.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Re: VIDEO: Peggy Lee Reacts to Jan 6 Committee Prime Time BoreFest
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 10:58:22 pm »
I was unaware Uncle Remus had been elected to Congress.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org