Author Topic: Was Jan. 6 Organized by the FBI?  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Was Jan. 6 Organized by the FBI?
« on: June 10, 2022, 02:46:06 pm »
Was Jan. 6 Organized by the FBI?
Sarah Arnold

Posted: Jun 09, 2022 1:30 PM

As the liberal media obsesses over President Trump for so-called "inciting" the peaceful crowds to enter the Capitol on January 6 to protest, Republicans are standing up and defending their party.

While meeting with conservative activists at a Phoenix IHOP, Senate candidate Blake Masters (R-AZ.) questioned whether Jan. 6 was just one big set up by the FBI.

According to audio of the meeting obtained by CNN, the Trump-endorsed candidate was asked if he would support an investigation into the U.S. Intelligence operations to reveal the government’s motives in the protests, to which he replied “absolutely.”

“Don't we suspect that, like, one-third of the people outside of the Capitol complex on Jan. 6 were actual FBI agents hanging out…what did people know? And when did they know it? We got to get to the bottom of this.”

Masters is not the only one to draw speculation of the events, during a rally earlier this year, President Trump also asked a similar question theorizing that FBI informants were part of a massive scheme to help organize the protests.

Additionally, Sen.Ted Cruz (R-TX) questioned an FBI official on the role played by Ray Epps, a Marine veteran, who was seen in video from January 6 urging Trump supporters to go into the building.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/06/09/trumpendorsed-senate-candidate-asks-if-jan-6-riot-was-set-up-by-fbi-n2608457
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Was Jan. 6 Organized by the FBI?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 02:46:36 pm »
In a word?  Yes.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 02:53:03 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 02:58:20 pm »

Hello, fellow conservatives! No, we're not with the FBI.
Ha ha, where did you get that silly notion? We're just here
 to express our strong support for um, Trump and,
 um, whatever it is you, our fellow conservatives, support.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 03:20:35 pm »
Is the bear Catholic?

I find it interesting it was Blake Masters who noted the Emperor has no clothes.  I've met him a few times, and this quote is totally within his character.  The Press will declare it a "gaffe!" but he believes otherwise and will not be taking these words back.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 03:21:42 pm »
Is the Pope on the wheelchair to Hell?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34