Author Topic: Report: Democrats Unsure January 6 Committee Will Help Politically  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Democrats Unsure January 6 Committee Will Help Politically

Paul Bois 9 Jun 2022

Democrats are reportedly unsure about whether or not the January 6 committee will be politically advantageous despite their incessant enthusiasm for it.

According to Axios, several vulnerable House Democrats have said in private that January 6 fearmongering has not become “a major issue in their districts,” though they are hopeful that the hearings will change that.

“I think they’re incredibly important, but I wouldn’t call them pivotal to the election,” Rep. Susan Wild (D-PA) said of the hearings.

One anonymous Democrat in a swing district simply said “No” when asked if January 6 should be an election issue while hoping that the hearings would provide “a lot of powerful information” or a “holy sh*t” moment.

“I hope that the hearings and the report get to new people who maybe aren’t thinking about Jan. 6,” Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/09/report-democrats-unsure-january-6-committee-will-help-politically/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34