Author Topic: Ryan Kelley, a GOP candidate for governor in Michigan, has been arrested for disorderly conduct and  (Read 370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 FBI: Gubernatorial candidate Ryan Kelley arrested for Jan. 6 riot

by: Rachel Van Gilder   

Posted: Jun 9, 2022 / 10:40 AM EDT   

Updated: Jun 9, 2022 / 12:17 PM EDT   

ALLENDALE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — Ryan Kelley, one of the Republican candidates for Michigan governor, was arrested Thursday morning on misdemeanor charges in the January 6th riot, the FBI confirmed to News 8.

Kelley, 40, of Allendale, was charged in federal court on Thursday for knowingly entering or remaining on the U.S. Capitol or its grounds without authority, disorderly and disruptive conduct in that space, knowingly engaging in any physical violence against persons or property on U.S. Capitol grounds and willfully injuring or attacking property of the United States, court documents say.

“In this case, the FBI received multiple tips regarding Ryan Kelley’s presence at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021,” a document written by the FBI and submitted to the court says.

Those tips were both anonymous and from people who left their names. They came in online and through the FBI tip line. An FBI source also identified one of the people seen at the Capitol as Kelley.

In the document, federal investigators included photos of Kelley in a backwards baseball cap trying to rally a pro-Donald Trump crowd. The FBI says images show Kelley recording the crowd pushing past Capitol Police outside the building on the northwestern scaffolding.

“At approximately 2:00 p.m., KELLEY climbed onto and stood on an architectural feature next to the North West stairs and indicated by waving his hand that the crowd behind him should move towards the stairs leading into the U.C. Capitol building,” the document reads in part.

The document does not say Kelley entered the building, but indicates he moved onto the stairs and then climbed onto “an architectural feature” next to the stairs.

more
https://www.woodtv.com/news/ottawa-county/fbi-gubernatorial-candidate-ryan-kelley-arrested/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The 'murikan left is no longer even pretending to believe in the freedom to protest.

Take a look back at the 60's and then tell me "How freaking ironic is THAT"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sean Davis
@seanmdav

Last night on Jimmy Kimmel’s show, Biden promised to throw his political opponents in jail.

This morning, Biden’s FBI arrested a GOP candidate for governor in Michigan.

Grant Hermes
@GrantHermes
 · 1h

CONFIRMED: FBI is executing a search warrant at the Allendale home of Ryan Kelley. There's also an arrest warrant out for him. Kelley is a current GOP gov candidate polling around 19%, the top of the field right now. He was also on the Capitol steps on Jan. 6. 1/

10:43 AM · Jun 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Kamaji

I'm not sure that's going to be counted against him in the election.  It may be seen as a point of pride.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not sure that's going to be counted against him in the election.  It may be seen as a point of pride.

@Kamaji

I agree. How ironic is it that it is the left giving him this boost in the ratings?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Local Lansing stations are all over this story with a liberal slant.  I know... I was shocked, shocked I tell you they are saying Ryan is down for the count!...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.