Author Topic: 'TRUST ME': The View co-host Joy Behar says gun laws will change 'once Black people get guns in this  (Read 415 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 8, 2022 12:55pm EDT
The View co-host Joy Behar: Gun laws will change 'once Black people get guns in this country'
Guest host Lindsey Granger said that Black gun ownership has increased

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

"The View" co-host Joy Behar said Wednesday that gun laws will change in the U.S. "once Black people get guns," while discussing congressional action on gun control legislation.

Guest host Lindsey Granger argued that people on both sides of the political aisle need to sit down, debate and find common ground on issues such as gun control and terrorism and "make real progress."

Co-host Sara Haines reiterated the discussion the hosts had with Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., on Tuesday. Murphy said that getting gun control legislation passed in Congress is going to require a give-and-take between Republicans and Democrats.

Behar said that members of the Republican Party have said that "taking those AR-15s off the market" was a nonstarter for them. "It's all about the guns, alright," Behar continued.

"Let me give you a story," Granger said. She described a man in Connecticut that witnessed a home invasion at his neighbors house.

She said that the man built his own AR-15 because the state of Connecticut doesn't allow you to buy them, but that you could abide by their rules to build them. "He has one in his house to protect his family because he never wants to see that happen again. He is a Black man, it's odd, most AR-15 owners are former military, 35-plus and married," she said. "They're not just crazy people."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-joy-behar-gun-laws-change-black-people-guns-country
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Behar is the poster child for "Stupid Shoud Hurt".

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Every time I see a Black person on the street, I just assumed he is armed. All Black people have guns. Or at least 90% of them do. It is a lifestyle thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.