Author Topic: Mexican President Calls for American Superstate, Open Borders  (Read 216 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart by Neil Munro6 Jun 2022 6/6/2022

Mexico’s president is reviving calls for a continental superstate that would combine North American employers and South American employees – and sideline tens of millions of middle-class Americans.

“I will go in July to visit [President Joe Biden] at the White House and I want to discuss with him the issue of the integration of all America,” President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said at a press conference in Mexico’s presidential palace. He continued: “My position is that, just as how the European community was created … we have to do that in America.”

However, any unification could only come after the United States and southern countries resolve their disagreements, he said: “There has to be a change in the policy, an end to confrontation, an end to hate, an end to threats, the blockades, the foreign interference, and choose brotherhood, good neighbor policies.”

The same continent-wide superstate was pushed in 2001 by President G.W. Bush and Mexico’s then-president, Vicente Fox. Their unpopular “Any Willing Worker” plan would have allowed U.S. employers to easily import low-wage employees from central and south America. It was derailed following the 9/11 attack.

The policy would spike Wall Street and Fortune 500 profits by giving them floods of cheap foreign workers plus many new foreign consumers.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america/2022/06/06/mexican-president-calls-for-american-superstate-open-borders/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Mexican President Calls for American Superstate, Open Borders
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 12:52:06 am »
Thank you no, we already have all the corrupt politicians we can stomach and already pay enough of our income to support your ignorant and unskilled people, not to mention those violent gang members you already import and allow the 'migration' of violent criminals to wreak havoc on American citizens. How about for once you don't use America to prop up your third world country and deal with your problems and build industry and jobs for people.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 12:54:23 am by GtHawk »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 12:57:33 am »
Thank you no, we already have all the corrupt politicians we can stomach and already pay enough of our income to support your ignorant and unskilled people, not to mention those violent gang members you already import and allow the 'migration' of violent criminals to wreak havoc on American citizens. How about for once you don't use America to prop up your third world country and deal with your problems and build industry and jobs for people.

Trump did have the Mexico 'problems' under control to a certain degree.   Let's Go Brandon!!!! FJB!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 01:01:09 am »
Breitbart by Neil Munro6 Jun 2022 6/6/2022

Mexico’s president is reviving calls for a continental superstate that would combine North American employers and South American employees – and sideline tens of millions of middle-class Americans.

“I will go in July to visit [President Joe Biden] at the White House and I want to discuss with him the issue of the integration of all America,” President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said at a press conference in Mexico’s presidential palace. He continued: “My position is that, just as how the European community was created … we have to do that in America.”

However, any unification could only come after the United States and southern countries resolve their disagreements, he said: “There has to be a change in the policy, an end to confrontation, an end to hate, an end to threats, the blockades, the foreign interference, and choose brotherhood, good neighbor policies.”

The same continent-wide superstate was pushed in 2001 by President G.W. Bush and Mexico’s then-president, Vicente Fox. Their unpopular “Any Willing Worker” plan would have allowed U.S. employers to easily import low-wage employees from central and south America. It was derailed following the 9/11 attack.

The policy would spike Wall Street and Fortune 500 profits by giving them floods of cheap foreign workers plus many new foreign consumers.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america/2022/06/06/mexican-president-calls-for-american-superstate-open-borders/

Disagreements?  Every Juan, Pedro and Juanita are coming across the border, how do they propose to resolve that issue? Do they think these people are going to behave, assimilate and work, when they've been guaranteed all the freebies???  9999hair out0000
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 01:09:09 am »
Sadly, we're already about half way there.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 01:15:07 am »
Sadly, we're already about half way there.

Sadly, you are absolutely correct!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2022, 01:48:50 am »
I doubt if the Mexican people would vote for this.  They are an independent and proud people, and to persuade them would be most difficult.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2022, 01:51:16 am »
not happening

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2022, 02:00:51 am »
 **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org