Author Topic: Biden claims his administration has achieved the most 'robust recovery in modern history' - despite  (Read 205 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden claims his administration has achieved the most 'robust recovery in modern history' - despite gas prices more than DOUBLING since he entered office, approval in his handling of the economy plummeting and inflation at a 40-year high

An economics expert told DailyMail.com that President Biden's comments prove he is 'out of touch' with how most Americans view the economy
    Biden credited 'the economic plan and the vaccination plan that my Administration put into action' for what he calls a 'robust' economic recovery
    Meanwhile average gas prices hit just over $4.86 per gallon nationwide
    In late January when Biden took office, the average cost was just $2.39
    Multiple polls in recent days show more than 80% of Americans unhappy with the economy, and suggest it's going to have a significant impact on midterms

By Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:57 EDT, 6 June 2022 | Updated: 16:03 EDT, 6 June 2022

President Joe Biden said Monday that he's presiding over the economy's 'most robust recovery' in modern history - as gas prices reach more than double what they were when he took office for the second day in a row.

'At the time I took office about 16 months ago, the economy had stalled and COVID was out of control,' the president wrote on Twitter.

'Today, thanks to the economic plan and the vaccination plan that my Administration put into action, America has achieved the most robust recovery in modern history.'

But Biden's confidence isn't shared by the majority of Americans, a new survey suggests - more than eight out of every 10 respondents said the economy was either 'poor' or 'not so good.'

Thirty-five percent of people who participated in the Wall Street Journal-NORC Poll said they were not satisfied with their financial situation at all, which the Journal notes is the highest level recorded since the question was first asked half a century ago.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10890267/Biden-touts-robust-recovery-modern-history-gas-prices-DOUBLE-took-office.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline roamer_1

Lipstick on a pig.

What is hilarious is that it is so obvious.
Who would believe it?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden follows the Adolf Hitler way to rule, tell lies, the bigger the better, the more likely fools will believe it.  Like we have seen in recent years.
Its how you force the worlds most powerful nation to fall into utter ruin, manipulate their useful fools that will believe almost anything except the truth.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline rustynail

Offline Killer Clouds

I have a hard time believing Traitor Joe put anything on Twitter. It's more than likely one of his paid liars.