Author Topic: GOP sharpens a new attack line: What Biden is doing to America is 'intentional' By John Solomon  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

GOP sharpens a new attack line: What Biden is doing to America is 'intentional'

From the border to inflated gas prices, Republicans now see a deliberate plan to alter the republic after months of suggesting Biden was clueless.

By John Solomon

Updated: June 5, 2022 - 11:07pm

Rep. Jim Jordan is never one to mince words. So when asked why President Joe Biden was willing to risk children losing their federally subsidized school lunches just to force schools to adopt new LGBTQ-plus agendas, the Ohio Republican gave a razor sharp answer.

"It makes no sense," Jordan told Just the News during an interview Friday on the John Solomon Reports podcast. "That tells you this is intentional."

After more than a year of attacking Biden as a commander in chief who is bumbling, incompetent, prone to foot-in-mouth, rambling until he is lost, and mentally challenged, Republicans have changed tack as they head into crucial midterm elections that will determine control of Congress.

Now, the most unpopular features of the current American scene — high gas and food prices, transgender mandates and the open border among them — are relentlessly painted as part of the president's and Democrats' deliberate policies.

"The wide-open 'border' is no accident," columnist and London Center fellow Deroy Murdock wrote in a Memorial Day weekend column. "It is deliberate. This is not a sign of incompetence. It is a reflection of [BIden's] relentless, intentional destruction of the southern 'frontier.'"

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/gop-sharpens-new-attack-line-what-biden-doing-america-intentional
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Agree with strategy.  If Biden was truly just incompetent, there would be some random correct decisons benefiting the country.

He is hell bent on our destruction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Agree with strategy.  If Biden was truly just incompetent, there would be some random correct decisons benefiting the country.

That is a conclusion I have come to, myself.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

GOP sharpens a new attack line: What Biden is doing to America is 'intentional'

From the border to inflated gas prices, Republicans now see a deliberate plan to alter the republic after months of suggesting Biden was clueless.

@mystery-ak

If these goobers are just now realizing this,they are just as clueless as that retard is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online andy58-in-nh

Whether the result of incompetence or intention, the results are equally devastating.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Whether the result of incompetence or intention, the results are equally devastating.

Just think what he can really accomplish in his next two years.  The possibilities are endless.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Duh. Of course it is intentional.  All you need to do is play back all the stuff he said during the Dem primary of 2020, before they hid him in the basement. This is what he promised.

Offline Kamaji

Better to portray it as intentional than to portray it as the unintentional bumblings of a fool.  The latter can be a two-edged sword, because it could engender some sympathy for the bumbling fool; the former does not.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Just think what he can really accomplish in his next two years.  The possibilities are endless.
It's not about two years. With Democrats it is all about November. They know they are going to get slaughtered in the next election. And they are indignant that the stupid dirty unwashed American fools are not bowing down at their holy magnificence. Therefore, they want revenge.

Call it pre-revenge. Democrats are determined to 'punish' America in every and any way they can, as much as possible before the next election. They want to make inflation, fuel, and crime so freakin' bad that NOBODY could possibly fix it. Democrats want things so bad, that even Trump 'the magical fixer' would not be able to get things back to normal. And every bit of what they are doing is malicious and intentional.

Democrats are pissed at America. And they have gone scorched-Earth. If we cannot RULE OVER IT, then burn it all down. Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of destruction. BURN IT! BURN IT ALL! Make the peasants suffer in the name of the elite ruling-class!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

He is not in control. Those pulling his strings - Obama and his handlers - designed the disaster that is the Biden administration to destroy the country in exactly this way.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

Both can be true - Buydem can be truly incompetent, truly incapacitated mentally... and truly being managed by PTB that are hell bent for our destruction... I don't think he has the mental wherewithal for the tactical vision. He is a puppet.

And that's what I think is the case.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Catfish:
"Agree with strategy.  If Biden was truly just incompetent, there would be some random correct decisons benefiting the country.
He is hell bent on our destruction."

Smokin' Joe:
"That is a conclusion I have come to, myself."

Fishrrman:
NO.

Fellow Comrade Briefers, why can you not see...?
biden has little -- next to nothing, if that much -- to do with all these "plans" and policies.

His "job" is to merely affix his signature to papers placed in front of him, and to parrot speeches and talking points fed to him from staff members.

For doing that, his reward is... the presidency, so long as he can keep it.
(And his mental decline may be impacting that)

The policies, be they intentional or not (I agree with you both that most ARE "intentional", even though the aims of such policies may make no sense to "conservatives"), are promulgated and honed by the "hidden politburo" behind the curtains.

The seeming lack of reason and congruity you discern in such policies is but "the breaking of the eggs".

The omelet, fellow Comrades, is yet to come.